Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Dudes are camped out at NTNY right now... Wow, troopin it thru Irene. Lol
what are they camping out for....

Please do not tell me they're risking their lives for some Pop Tarts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lololol

Those christmas 8s are a must have for me.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Dudes are camped out at NTNY right now... Wow, troopin it thru Irene. Lol
what are they camping out for....

Please do not tell me they're risking their lives for some Pop Tarts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lololol

Those christmas 8s are a must have for me.

Not that I care but... Since when has "big homie's", HOH managers, and the dude down the block's info been 100% correct? Next thing you know they will say "Oh, uhh we just got a surprise FSR in..." Just relax guys, they are gonna release in the same fashion as the SB's. Miami first, then select/Nike retailers down the road...

Edit: I'm glad I got Christmas's when the getting was good, cause the prices now are ridiculous...

Not that I care but... Since when has "big homie's", HOH managers, and the dude down the block's info been 100% correct? Next thing you know they will say "Oh, uhh we just got a surprise FSR in..." Just relax guys, they are gonna release in the same fashion as the SB's. Miami first, then select/Nike retailers down the road...

Edit: I'm glad I got Christmas's when the getting was good, cause the prices now are ridiculous...

christmas are the one of the top 3 lebrons if not the top lebron, and lol at the shaq gif. And i think the miami nights are cool but they messed up by putting white in the middle of the shoe. So days later when you walk around in them everything going to be fresh besides the middle front part of the shoe. Not to good. Dude was going to pay 400 dollars for MN. WOW

christmas are the one of the top 3 lebrons if not the top lebron, and lol at the shaq gif. And i think the miami nights are cool but they messed up by putting white in the middle of the shoe. So days later when you walk around in them everything going to be fresh besides the middle front part of the shoe. Not to good. Dude was going to pay 400 dollars for MN. WOW

Nice lace switch. The entourages werr my first pair of 8s. And still my fav. I have the vets and 3x blacks. Yanks,christmas and unchinas are on the bucket list I believe.

Nice lace switch. The entourages werr my first pair of 8s. And still my fav. I have the vets and 3x blacks. Yanks,christmas and unchinas are on the bucket list I believe.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

JMillionaire,

Do they fit like the Sprites, true to size or do they fit like solar reds and need to go half a sz up from original sizing?

U need to go atleast a 1/2 size up on the Miami Nights. I got a size 12 but I'm gonna resell mine or trade them for a size 13 if possible.
S/N I sold you those LV Jasper's

Originally Posted by optimusp517

JMillionaire,

Do they fit like the Sprites, true to size or do they fit like solar reds and need to go half a sz up from original sizing?

U need to go atleast a 1/2 size up on the Miami Nights. I got a size 12 but I'm gonna resell mine or trade them for a size 13 if possible.
S/N I sold you those LV Jasper's

IF MN'S RELEASE IN MIAMI ONLY I WONT BE UPSET AS LONG AS THEY HIT THE REST OF THE STATES IN THE FOLLOWING WEEKS...I NEED TIME TO GET MY MONEY UP. IDK HOW PPL CAN AFFORD EVERYTHING BTWN THESE AND FOAMS... NIKE DOESNT BELIEVE THE ECONOMY IS A DUD

Back
Top Bottom