THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

He also forgot the 'tap tap pull' gesture
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Fit is dope but that fitted...Nah B.

haha yea the fitted is slacking, BUT I'm in need of a haircut and that's as good as it got last night, gotta make it work with what you got sometimes 
ohwell.gif

Only other fitted I have with yellow is a green/gold reds fitted ala Oakland A's(the twisted fitteds from a couple years ago that had teams in other team colors) Cut me a break
laugh.gif

Fit is dope but that fitted...Nah B.

haha yea the fitted is slacking, BUT I'm in need of a haircut and that's as good as it got last night, gotta make it work with what you got sometimes 
ohwell.gif

Only other fitted I have with yellow is a green/gold reds fitted ala Oakland A's(the twisted fitteds from a couple years ago that had teams in other team colors) Cut me a break
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

tumblr_lq3elhiTE31qfdzi7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lq3ewhBQRm1qfdzi7o1_500.jpg

smokey face smileys cannot describe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can you tell me what are these because I can't seem to find them and where can I get them for the lowest?
They are called 112s.. But there were no pairs made for the real consumers of the product.. These were made for friends and family of the product..
They are ok. I know if I saw them in real life.. I would have a different appreciation for them.. But I know the internet is the closest I will get to these.. Smh..
This internet stuntin is gettin old.. Even if I cant get em.. I do want to see somebody randomly just walking down the ave with these on.. I want my neck to be broken.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can you tell me what are these because I can't seem to find them and where can I get them for the lowest?
They are called 112s.. But there were no pairs made for the real consumers of the product.. These were made for friends and family of the product..
They are ok. I know if I saw them in real life.. I would have a different appreciation for them.. But I know the internet is the closest I will get to these.. Smh..
This internet stuntin is gettin old.. Even if I cant get em.. I do want to see somebody randomly just walking down the ave with these on.. I want my neck to be broken.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's matt from corporate in the nati good dude

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's matt from corporate in the nati good dude

112's definitely over the miami nights. i even prefer them over the south beaches. sucks that we won't be getting them. time to save up for some PE's hahah

Back
Top Bottom