THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

30t6p3b.gif
I would LOVE some Xmas 8's. One of the better CW's in my opinion

Originally Posted by BronLe

i always thought the XMas would look better with yellow laces, since i havent seen green accents on the shoe

The word flywire is written in green on the inner part, lol.

Also the nike sign on the back is green...

Also the lebron tab inside the shoe on the insole.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

i always thought the XMas would look better with yellow laces, since i havent seen green accents on the shoe

The word flywire is written in green on the inner part, lol.

Also the nike sign on the back is green...

Also the lebron tab inside the shoe on the insole.

laugh.gif

Sorry to break the news, but my big homie just let me know the Miami Nights will only be released in Miami in the US.

Sorry to break the news, but my big homie just let me know the Miami Nights will only be released in Miami in the US.

^ Got the same info from the HoH manager up here. Dude said only about 100 pairs are hitting stateside
ohwell.gif

^ Got the same info from the HoH manager up here. Dude said only about 100 pairs are hitting stateside
ohwell.gif

JMillionaire,

Do they fit like the Sprites, true to size or do they fit like solar reds and need to go half a sz up from original sizing?

JMillionaire,

Do they fit like the Sprites, true to size or do they fit like solar reds and need to go half a sz up from original sizing?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

ohwell.gif

I refuse to believe that, its probably to create more hype. Like someone said a little earlier released in Miami at first then they will spread like wild fire 2 weeks later which is BS to me

ohwell.gif

I refuse to believe that, its probably to create more hype. Like someone said a little earlier released in Miami at first then they will spread like wild fire 2 weeks later which is BS to me

Originally Posted by projectpag

word? same thing happened with the SB's @ 1rst...

hopefully they make their way to all HOH's eventually...

if not, no major loss. even though i did want em

Originally Posted by projectpag

word? same thing happened with the SB's @ 1rst...

hopefully they make their way to all HOH's eventually...

if not, no major loss. even though i did want em

sucks about those MNs only hitting Miami. oh well, not going to sweat it.

If they hit Chicago, Ill cop. If not, i'll just cop on the resell market early next year.

sucks about those MNs only hitting Miami. oh well, not going to sweat it.

If they hit Chicago, Ill cop. If not, i'll just cop on the resell market early next year.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

ohwell.gif

Dudes were also saying that about the ray 13's and we all know how that ended. There is precedence of this happening with the lebron line so we never know, but having heard this from two different sources, I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Trust me tho, I'm hoping that this news ends up being wrong.

ohwell.gif

Dudes were also saying that about the ray 13's and we all know how that ended. There is precedence of this happening with the lebron line so we never know, but having heard this from two different sources, I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Trust me tho, I'm hoping that this news ends up being wrong.

ohwell.gif

Yea but those were PE's so yea hopefully the news is wrong

ohwell.gif

Yea but those were PE's so yea hopefully the news is wrong

Back
Top Bottom