THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^

No...the Sample Solars are better, the sole and airbag looked better in Solar Red...when I saw the sample pair...thats the one I wanted.

^

No...the Sample Solars are better, the sole and airbag looked better in Solar Red...when I saw the sample pair...thats the one I wanted.

Originally Posted by jca998

^

got a picture of those samples you speka of good sir ? i never saw em and would really like to. Solars are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in my book fwiw

^

got a picture of those samples you speka of good sir ? i never saw em and would really like to. Solars are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in my book fwiw

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Trust me...HOH Managers and everyone at Nike is being tight lipped and hush, hush on this release and all releases...they want hype to drive sales and sell out all of there shoes.

They don't need to be tight lipped to drive up the sales of anything, if they were smart they would know no matter what the shoe is going to sell out anyway

THIS!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Trust me...HOH Managers and everyone at Nike is being tight lipped and hush, hush on this release and all releases...they want hype to drive sales and sell out all of there shoes.

They don't need to be tight lipped to drive up the sales of anything, if they were smart they would know no matter what the shoe is going to sell out anyway

THIS!

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

^

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in my book fwiw

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

^

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in my book fwiw

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

miami nights....another south beach release? first release in miami and then later nationwide?...wouldnt surprise me
laugh.gif

lol its funny hw i was thinking  bout the same thing... lol coz i remember the sbs dropping there first.. along with the olympic mre uptempo....
hope it goes down the same way... them pines are already xpensive enough... loolz

miami nights....another south beach release? first release in miami and then later nationwide?...wouldnt surprise me
laugh.gif

lol its funny hw i was thinking  bout the same thing... lol coz i remember the sbs dropping there first.. along with the olympic mre uptempo....
hope it goes down the same way... them pines are already xpensive enough... loolz

That's cool, I just saved myself $450 this Friday since I was gonna copp 3 pairs of the MNs, now I can get those Blake Griffen P.E.s from Champs and the wifey a bday gift.

That's cool, I just saved myself $450 this Friday since I was gonna copp 3 pairs of the MNs, now I can get those Blake Griffen P.E.s from Champs and the wifey a bday gift.

laugh.gif
Hope so... Nike(or maybe Bron?!) really hyping the MN's up...SMFH
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Hope so... Nike(or maybe Bron?!) really hyping the MN's up...SMFH
mad.gif

Nike is doin the same treatment as the south beach, bring em out in Miami first then other stores get them.

Regardless Nike isn't stupid nor or we...Nike loves $$$, these will release in NYC soon.

My money is for the LeBron 9...I smell a lot of nice colorways 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom