THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

bdsltl.jpg

WOW they only releasing in Miami *SMDH* Well the value of my size 12 just went up! This is why I took the risk and brought them on eBay for $475.00

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

bdsltl.jpg
405445462.jpg

Nike don't do this #$*# to me again, this is some bull man. This is the same #$*# when you released the Blake Griffin P.E. in China as an exclusive, when Blake Griffin plays in Los Angeles, cot damn you, you kept us in the dark for almost a month on a US release. %#+$ man. 

I had every plan to swoop these up this Friday, than Nike shot my plane out of the sky, !*%#%$+. I swear Nike plays with *$#%!# emotions when it comes to shoe releases. 

Breathe dude. The SB hype has gotten to your head. Take a whiff of you SB and chillax.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

bdsltl.jpg
405445462.jpg

Nike don't do this #$*# to me again, this is some bull man. This is the same #$*# when you released the Blake Griffin P.E. in China as an exclusive, when Blake Griffin plays in Los Angeles, cot damn you, you kept us in the dark for almost a month on a US release. %#+$ man. 

I had every plan to swoop these up this Friday, than Nike shot my plane out of the sky, !*%#%$+. I swear Nike plays with *$#%!# emotions when it comes to shoe releases. 

Breathe dude. The SB hype has gotten to your head. Take a whiff of you SB and chillax.
eyes.gif

Wow....Rock is right...WooooSaaa......

This is actually not about us...This is about Nike and their Customers....and I dont mean the masses......(Remember YOU are not who Nike tries to make happy....)

Wow....Rock is right...WooooSaaa......

This is actually not about us...This is about Nike and their Customers....and I dont mean the masses......(Remember YOU are not who Nike tries to make happy....)

onto the pines n finals...... nike can do whatever coz they know, the shoes are going to sell regardless anytme they want..... no hope for a boycott movement...if only we could make one happen... (superwishful thinking...)

onto the pines n finals...... nike can do whatever coz they know, the shoes are going to sell regardless anytme they want..... no hope for a boycott movement...if only we could make one happen... (superwishful thinking...)

Originally Posted by punzit0

Im stuck in miami due to irene so i went to walgreens to get stuff n i saw a security guard wearing all black V2s, n i made sure 2 check they werent the V1s or the Lows and sure enough they were V2 Highs, yooo i was surprised! I kno they never released them so idk where he got em....i wanted em!

I found a place with a full size run bro:

www.fake.com/china

Originally Posted by punzit0

Im stuck in miami due to irene so i went to walgreens to get stuff n i saw a security guard wearing all black V2s, n i made sure 2 check they werent the V1s or the Lows and sure enough they were V2 Highs, yooo i was surprised! I kno they never released them so idk where he got em....i wanted em!

I found a place with a full size run bro:

www.fake.com/china

Man what's the point of having HOH again? Someone please remind me, because it's not to create an avenue for releases that are deemed special or unique for interested buyers. This is insane, HOH is about to become nothing more than another Footlocker, only certain ones get certain shoes and only the high volume stores get certain shoes...that's present-day Footlocker talk.

Anyway, are the finals v3s online only or something, is there ANY info about those being at any stores?

Man what's the point of having HOH again? Someone please remind me, because it's not to create an avenue for releases that are deemed special or unique for interested buyers. This is insane, HOH is about to become nothing more than another Footlocker, only certain ones get certain shoes and only the high volume stores get certain shoes...that's present-day Footlocker talk.

Anyway, are the finals v3s online only or something, is there ANY info about those being at any stores?

dunno why yall trippin

yall should be blowing up Nike's twitter to drop one of them v2 PEs before the summers over and Nike moves on to the 9

Instead of some pop tarts

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

I just talked to HOH Raleigh and they said its a go. but not sure how reliable shorty was I spoke with

I don't know who to believe. The dude I talked to earlier firmly said no dice.. It's all good. Hope to see some of my NC heads out there if they release here.

I just called back and the lady said the same thing you said puppinpopp.. Hope she was right

I too called earlier today and was told yes 
ohwell.gif

ya think they MAY be confusing these with another shoe ?????? maybe the Solar Reds ?????? I am very confused.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

I just talked to HOH Raleigh and they said its a go. but not sure how reliable shorty was I spoke with

I don't know who to believe. The dude I talked to earlier firmly said no dice.. It's all good. Hope to see some of my NC heads out there if they release here.

I just called back and the lady said the same thing you said puppinpopp.. Hope she was right

I too called earlier today and was told yes 
ohwell.gif

ya think they MAY be confusing these with another shoe ?????? maybe the Solar Reds ?????? I am very confused.

dunno why yall trippin

yall should be blowing up Nike's twitter to drop one of them v2 PEs before the summers over and Nike moves on to the 9

Instead of some pop tarts

Finals are an online release only.

Miami is getting the "Miami Nights/Flamingos" because Lebron plays for MIAMI...just like the Jordan X City Series...Chicago only got the Jordan X Chicago.

If you really want them then nothing, and I mean nothing will stop you from getting them.

Back
Top Bottom