THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

My boss had tix to go & asked me if I wanted to go, but today is my daughters b-day! NO STRESS WHERE YOU RES AT!

My boss had tix to go & asked me if I wanted to go, but today is my daughters b-day! NO STRESS WHERE YOU RES AT!

As with everyone's sentiments, I'd love to see the Flamingos/Miami Nights in other cities (Chicago, cough cough) but if worst comes to worst, a reseller may get my money
30t6p3b.gif

As with everyone's sentiments, I'd love to see the Flamingos/Miami Nights in other cities (Chicago, cough cough) but if worst comes to worst, a reseller may get my money
30t6p3b.gif

The line was around the corner for 6 hours only 4000 seats maybe Nike hyped it up pun intended

The line was around the corner for 6 hours only 4000 seats maybe Nike hyped it up pun intended

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

30t6p3b.gif

mine to
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

30t6p3b.gif

mine to
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That's cool, I just saved myself $450 this Friday since I was gonna copp 3 pairs of the MNs, now I can get those Blake Griffen P.E.s from Champs and the wifey a bday gift.

worddd, i aint mad  i prefer those blake griffen pe over the miami nights anyways,, if the blake griffin were only relased in la it would of caused the same amount as hype as the mn

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That's cool, I just saved myself $450 this Friday since I was gonna copp 3 pairs of the MNs, now I can get those Blake Griffen P.E.s from Champs and the wifey a bday gift.

worddd, i aint mad  i prefer those blake griffen pe over the miami nights anyways,, if the blake griffin were only relased in la it would of caused the same amount as hype as the mn

I'm tired of lebron wearing all these freaking P.Es that aren't being released. People make the argument that Jordan has tons of P.Es but he really stuck to the basics releases when playing. Lebron rarely wears the general releases plus his team is constantly leaking pairs like the denims, 112s, those grey & neons plus the HWCs.

I'm tired of lebron wearing all these freaking P.Es that aren't being released. People make the argument that Jordan has tons of P.Es but he really stuck to the basics releases when playing. Lebron rarely wears the general releases plus his team is constantly leaking pairs like the denims, 112s, those grey & neons plus the HWCs.

Back
Top Bottom