THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Yesss Another Lebron shoe we can't cop..
pimp.gif

Were the White/Red V1 Chinas actually released or just samples?
nerd.gif

Side note: kinda funny how "Miami Nights" is sticking with the shoes and not its "official" name "Flamingos"
laugh.gif

Were the White/Red V1 Chinas actually released or just samples?
nerd.gif

Side note: kinda funny how "Miami Nights" is sticking with the shoes and not its "official" name "Flamingos"
laugh.gif

Seeing people complain about colorways that we will never be able to buy etc., really makes me wonder if LeBron knows about this thread or even niketalk for that matter.  I think him or his "team" has to browse this thread and just laugh about everyone complaining about colorways that are exclusive to him and his "team".  To me it seems logical because stuff just keep coming out that we will NEVER get a chance to purchase.....

Seeing people complain about colorways that we will never be able to buy etc., really makes me wonder if LeBron knows about this thread or even niketalk for that matter.  I think him or his "team" has to browse this thread and just laugh about everyone complaining about colorways that are exclusive to him and his "team".  To me it seems logical because stuff just keep coming out that we will NEVER get a chance to purchase.....

^

Nothing new...a lot of PE colorways of Jordans never released...along with numerous other shoes.

They get the exclusiveness.

^

Nothing new...a lot of PE colorways of Jordans never released...along with numerous other shoes.

They get the exclusiveness.

Back
Top Bottom