THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Connect or no connect common sense tells me I'm but suppose to have everything Lebron has. Knocking the man for having control of his empire is just silly.
This sense of entitlement has caused you to spazz out over a pair of shoes. If you aren't willing to do your homework and utilize what NT was made for (to network) then you shouldn't have them. The only thing you are suppose to have is what you are willing to go out and get. Plain and simple.

Good post TY
The only reason everyone gets mad is because they except Lebrons line to be like how Jordan line was. Not knowing that these are 2 different people. Let that man Lebron COOK with his exclusives, its HIS shoe, he can do what he wants. If you don't like it, DONT BUY IT. 

And to be honest, how many casual people do you really think would buy those graffiti joints if nike released them?
Well we know Lebron is def not MJ, except maybe with the hairline leaving early, but about the PEs if they were PEs & were kept for him then maybe I would agree, but every Tom, **** & Ty (insert lilpenny if you want) gets them through there connections or whatever & I bet there outlook would be totally different

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Connect or no connect common sense tells me I'm but suppose to have everything Lebron has. Knocking the man for having control of his empire is just silly.
This sense of entitlement has caused you to spazz out over a pair of shoes. If you aren't willing to do your homework and utilize what NT was made for (to network) then you shouldn't have them. The only thing you are suppose to have is what you are willing to go out and get. Plain and simple.

Good post TY
The only reason everyone gets mad is because they except Lebrons line to be like how Jordan line was. Not knowing that these are 2 different people. Let that man Lebron COOK with his exclusives, its HIS shoe, he can do what he wants. If you don't like it, DONT BUY IT. 

And to be honest, how many casual people do you really think would buy those graffiti joints if nike released them?
Well we know Lebron is def not MJ, except maybe with the hairline leaving early, but about the PEs if they were PEs & were kept for him then maybe I would agree, but every Tom, **** & Ty (insert lilpenny if you want) gets them through there connections or whatever & I bet there outlook would be totally different

Maybe it's just me but I'm not really understanding what's happening here....isn't the point of an ATHLETE signing an ENDORSEMENT deal to push product??? Let's not get it twisted...Lebron is PAID to push product for Nike..the comparison to MJ is unfounded as Jordan Brand was created as a separate division within Nike specifically to push out Jordan Products...Lebrons line every much falls under Nike Bastketball...

To put that in perspective...it would be like Gatorade signing Lebron...BUT...they make a special drink...ONLY for him that's NOT AVAILABLE to the public....doesn't that defeat the purpose???? I always ASSUMED that companies PAY athletes because people want to be like those athletes which increase sales....If the GOAL of that athlete is to have creative control to keep certain things for themselves...Do what Shaq did and create your OWN PE's....Why is the swoosh necessary????

To your point TY...if you made connects..and got and can get what you want...it's all good....BUT all that BS goes out the window when there is some dude working in Footlocker...Rockin PE's thinking he's DOING BIG THINGS...how he got them honestly I don't care...he's not Lebrons son..he's not in his circle..he's some kid that spent a months salary on a pair of kicks....I respect people like Jermaine (Joerdan23) for collecting TRUE PE...game worn not kicks made for someone's crew...

Again I'm not mad...I have more then enough kicks to the point that one or two more in one or two more color ways don't fade me...but...I just don't understand the point of a PAID endorser...ENDORSING a product that is not available....

Put this on your mind for a sec...say what you will..but with the exception of MAYBE those Red Laser 4's anything Jordan had on his feet...could be purchased at retail...Lebron pretty much rocked unobtainable kicks ALL season (except the Xmas joints)...i get the whole "well he CAN do it so why not" but does that really make business sense????

Maybe it's just me but I'm not really understanding what's happening here....isn't the point of an ATHLETE signing an ENDORSEMENT deal to push product??? Let's not get it twisted...Lebron is PAID to push product for Nike..the comparison to MJ is unfounded as Jordan Brand was created as a separate division within Nike specifically to push out Jordan Products...Lebrons line every much falls under Nike Bastketball...

To put that in perspective...it would be like Gatorade signing Lebron...BUT...they make a special drink...ONLY for him that's NOT AVAILABLE to the public....doesn't that defeat the purpose???? I always ASSUMED that companies PAY athletes because people want to be like those athletes which increase sales....If the GOAL of that athlete is to have creative control to keep certain things for themselves...Do what Shaq did and create your OWN PE's....Why is the swoosh necessary????

To your point TY...if you made connects..and got and can get what you want...it's all good....BUT all that BS goes out the window when there is some dude working in Footlocker...Rockin PE's thinking he's DOING BIG THINGS...how he got them honestly I don't care...he's not Lebrons son..he's not in his circle..he's some kid that spent a months salary on a pair of kicks....I respect people like Jermaine (Joerdan23) for collecting TRUE PE...game worn not kicks made for someone's crew...

Again I'm not mad...I have more then enough kicks to the point that one or two more in one or two more color ways don't fade me...but...I just don't understand the point of a PAID endorser...ENDORSING a product that is not available....

Put this on your mind for a sec...say what you will..but with the exception of MAYBE those Red Laser 4's anything Jordan had on his feet...could be purchased at retail...Lebron pretty much rocked unobtainable kicks ALL season (except the Xmas joints)...i get the whole "well he CAN do it so why not" but does that really make business sense????

Lebron threads are cyclical.

We merely mis the times when a few folks on campus made a lot of F&F colorways available to the semi shoe head masses.

Somewhat of the IIs. A few more of the IIIs then the IVs broke out and fruity pebbles were all the rage Grafs were at NYC and The S C Mag put out Ohios and then some.

The Nolan Ryan building had stacks on stacks on stacks of PEs comin in and shipped out to NYC makin many big money and the PE market was crazy with 1500 being the norm for Bromn PEs

Then the Vs blew %+% outta the water peoplewere getting PEs for 300 to 500 bones from all over and those 3 to 4 dudes controlling the market got stucknwith major product.

Then the VIs came and who needed PEs.????? They gave us 300 colors and a few things changed on campus on how shady stuff was ran with all those extra pairs getting out.

The VIIs and VIIIs brought things back to just a few good and some inline stuff and bam. The godnold days never returned. Sure one or two dudes have alot of heat but one is paying outta his butt and the other is getting them free leaving the rest of us salty as hell.

What many don't realize is that since the Generations Brons always had PEs we haven't seen. As for those trying to compare the Jordan line to Brons. Jordan had PEs and samples beyond what many can imagine. Who can forget seeing stuff Tinker has worn or shown pics of? Mike hadnall that but just didn't wear it all the time. He was more one to make sure he had it. He didn't have to wear them.

I've said it before. I get frustrated as crap we dont get as much as we want but we get a lot more than we did as OG Jordan heads. Just picture some of you at Brons age. Who wouldn't want some exclusive joints just for you and your boys?

Shoot half of us don't want to wear what anyone else has on in the mall lol. We all gotta be real with ourselves. If Nike told me I'd get a special run of 24 pairs of Brons in my own color way that no one else could get idnshow them bushes off here just to make y'all salty lol.

Tell me who wouldn't???

Lebron threads are cyclical.

We merely mis the times when a few folks on campus made a lot of F&F colorways available to the semi shoe head masses.

Somewhat of the IIs. A few more of the IIIs then the IVs broke out and fruity pebbles were all the rage Grafs were at NYC and The S C Mag put out Ohios and then some.

The Nolan Ryan building had stacks on stacks on stacks of PEs comin in and shipped out to NYC makin many big money and the PE market was crazy with 1500 being the norm for Bromn PEs

Then the Vs blew %+% outta the water peoplewere getting PEs for 300 to 500 bones from all over and those 3 to 4 dudes controlling the market got stucknwith major product.

Then the VIs came and who needed PEs.????? They gave us 300 colors and a few things changed on campus on how shady stuff was ran with all those extra pairs getting out.

The VIIs and VIIIs brought things back to just a few good and some inline stuff and bam. The godnold days never returned. Sure one or two dudes have alot of heat but one is paying outta his butt and the other is getting them free leaving the rest of us salty as hell.

What many don't realize is that since the Generations Brons always had PEs we haven't seen. As for those trying to compare the Jordan line to Brons. Jordan had PEs and samples beyond what many can imagine. Who can forget seeing stuff Tinker has worn or shown pics of? Mike hadnall that but just didn't wear it all the time. He was more one to make sure he had it. He didn't have to wear them.

I've said it before. I get frustrated as crap we dont get as much as we want but we get a lot more than we did as OG Jordan heads. Just picture some of you at Brons age. Who wouldn't want some exclusive joints just for you and your boys?

Shoot half of us don't want to wear what anyone else has on in the mall lol. We all gotta be real with ourselves. If Nike told me I'd get a special run of 24 pairs of Brons in my own color way that no one else could get idnshow them bushes off here just to make y'all salty lol.

Tell me who wouldn't???

Whens that miami release date @ niketown?!?!!! My girl got a early flight 2m but now i dnt wanna go until the MNs release!! Lol F UUUUUUU

Whens that miami release date @ niketown?!?!!! My girl got a early flight 2m but now i dnt wanna go until the MNs release!! Lol F UUUUUUU

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

I know yall probably dont care, but I just copped for $86 shipped off the bay & Im geeked! 
laugh.gif
100% DS

sorry for the crappy cell phone pix
laugh.gif

Oh I care....and I'm jelly
laugh.gif
nice pickup

I know yall probably dont care, but I just copped for $86 shipped off the bay & Im geeked! 
laugh.gif
100% DS

laugh.gif

Oh I care....and I'm jelly
laugh.gif
nice pickup

those customs > graffitis

that graff pattern looks better in small doses. they would look better with the black on the eyestay and tounge instead of the rear of the uppers.

those customs > graffitis

that graff pattern looks better in small doses. they would look better with the black on the eyestay and tounge instead of the rear of the uppers.

laugh.gif
100% DS

laugh.gif
I care
laugh.gif
 Good pickup

laugh.gif
100% DS

laugh.gif
I care
laugh.gif
 Good pickup

The Navy's are damn sexy. Made me want to break mine out tomorrow.

ayi. I saw your post after I posted. We both went long. You made good points I think but someone asked who wouldn't want the SVSM VIIIs

*raises hand*

I love many but those......eh eh.

Nike thinks on that scale. But the bail out again is HoH. Use them for their intended purpose.

The Navy's are damn sexy. Made me want to break mine out tomorrow.

ayi. I saw your post after I posted. We both went long. You made good points I think but someone asked who wouldn't want the SVSM VIIIs

*raises hand*

I love many but those......eh eh.

Nike thinks on that scale. But the bail out again is HoH. Use them for their intended purpose.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

i think a better analogy would be -- gatorade signing lebron, making a specific lebron drink but not releasing every flavour. 
lebron does push the product, and he does it pretty well IMO. look at how crazy you guys are getting because you can't get WHAT HE WEARS.

this is more of a case of you guys wanting what you can't have. 

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

i think a better analogy would be -- gatorade signing lebron, making a specific lebron drink but not releasing every flavour. 
lebron does push the product, and he does it pretty well IMO. look at how crazy you guys are getting because you can't get WHAT HE WEARS.

this is more of a case of you guys wanting what you can't have. 

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Tell me who wouldn't???

EXACTLY! I don't blame that man Bron for any exclusives he has, NONE! I understand at this day and age, and since Lebron is only what 26, he will want exclusives for himself and his crew. Just imagine coming from high school and you have just signed a 90 million dollar deal with NIKE, what in the blue hell would make you think he would not want exclusives for himself. 
And I'm pretty sure Nike and the team decide what gets released not Lebron.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Tell me who wouldn't???

EXACTLY! I don't blame that man Bron for any exclusives he has, NONE! I understand at this day and age, and since Lebron is only what 26, he will want exclusives for himself and his crew. Just imagine coming from high school and you have just signed a 90 million dollar deal with NIKE, what in the blue hell would make you think he would not want exclusives for himself. 
And I'm pretty sure Nike and the team decide what gets released not Lebron.

Back
Top Bottom