THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

NikeDealer wrote:
I've said it before. I get frustrated as crap we dont get as much as we want but we get a lot more than we did as OG Jordan heads. Just picture some of you at Brons age. Who wouldn't want some exclusive joints just for you and your boys?

Shoot half of us don't want to wear what anyone else has on in the mall lol. We all gotta be real with ourselves. If Nike told me I'd get a special run of 24 pairs of Brons in my own color way that no one else could get idnshow them bushes off here just to make y'all salty lol.

Tell me who wouldn't???
EXACTLY! I don't blame that man Bron for any exclusives he has, NONE! I understand at this day and age, and since Lebron is only what 26, he will want exclusives for himself and his crew. Just imagine coming from high school and you have just signed a 90 million dollar deal with NIKE, what in the blue hell would make you think he would not want exclusives for himself. 
And I'm pretty sure Nike and the team decide what gets released not Lebron.

i'd like to think that whoever makes that decision also has the option of releasing limited runs for fans to pick up. it's not some wild reach, kobe's line shows those limited colors sell out. if i was in that position and one of the options included making a lot of fans happy(don't forget the bucks, it's gotta be all profit for nike right?), i'd take it, easy.

i just think it's weak when i hear about the reasons why the colors he wears never hit shelves.

2zxum35.png

NikeDealer wrote:
I've said it before. I get frustrated as crap we dont get as much as we want but we get a lot more than we did as OG Jordan heads. Just picture some of you at Brons age. Who wouldn't want some exclusive joints just for you and your boys?

Shoot half of us don't want to wear what anyone else has on in the mall lol. We all gotta be real with ourselves. If Nike told me I'd get a special run of 24 pairs of Brons in my own color way that no one else could get idnshow them bushes off here just to make y'all salty lol.

Tell me who wouldn't???
EXACTLY! I don't blame that man Bron for any exclusives he has, NONE! I understand at this day and age, and since Lebron is only what 26, he will want exclusives for himself and his crew. Just imagine coming from high school and you have just signed a 90 million dollar deal with NIKE, what in the blue hell would make you think he would not want exclusives for himself. 
And I'm pretty sure Nike and the team decide what gets released not Lebron.

i'd like to think that whoever makes that decision also has the option of releasing limited runs for fans to pick up. it's not some wild reach, kobe's line shows those limited colors sell out. if i was in that position and one of the options included making a lot of fans happy(don't forget the bucks, it's gotta be all profit for nike right?), i'd take it, easy.

i just think it's weak when i hear about the reasons why the colors he wears never hit shelves.

2zxum35.png

Also remember.
Kobes shoe originates from the kitchen not Nike basketball.
Kobe is older more mature and less interested in stuff for friends and fam

Kobe is king in asia. He moves units like Marshall mathers over there at least til that VII arrives

Also remember.
Kobes shoe originates from the kitchen not Nike basketball.
Kobe is older more mature and less interested in stuff for friends and fam

Kobe is king in asia. He moves units like Marshall mathers over there at least til that VII arrives

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

The Navy's are damn sexy. Made me want to break mine out tomorrow.

ayi. I saw your post after I posted. We both went long. You made good points I think but someone asked who wouldn't want the SVSM VIIIs

*raises hand*

I love many but those......eh eh.

Nike thinks on that scale. But the bail out again is HoH. Use them for their intended purpose.

I'm with you Rock..you and I've both made that point that HOH is definitely NOT what it was initially sold as being...

To your point and Ty's (again Ty I do respect you it's no hate homie) I guess if I had the ability to create one of one's...I would too..and I would also hook up my people that's been along for the ride...My problem with that is 2 things:

1. MANY more people (except the masses unless they wanna get raped on the bay) have access to the product
2. Lebron can wear them whenever he wants...why is it necessary to wear them on stage???

To get back to our argument with JP from months ago...(and maybe TY can answer this) when connects are giving out these color ways make it s point to say no photography allowed...I've been in rooms with samples and prototypes we're pics were banned..UNTIL Nike was ready to make people thirsty...

Like my dude Diddy says...Fame is the biggest drug there is...fame makes you go to the mall on a Saturday afternoon just so people can/will recognize you...creating mayhem and insanity....it's what creates you but also can destroy you....Yes Lebron builds hype by wearing and more importantly playing in product not available...but he needs to be careful cause I sense (not the general public) but the "sneaker culture" who crossed his kicks over from the court to street are starting to get frustrated...I know I am...

Btw...just got my Solar Reds...incredible!!!!! I put in my dunk man laces for the watermelon effect but its wayyyyyyy to much...I'll try and post pics..I'm too old for that not sense..lol

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

The Navy's are damn sexy. Made me want to break mine out tomorrow.

ayi. I saw your post after I posted. We both went long. You made good points I think but someone asked who wouldn't want the SVSM VIIIs

*raises hand*

I love many but those......eh eh.

Nike thinks on that scale. But the bail out again is HoH. Use them for their intended purpose.

I'm with you Rock..you and I've both made that point that HOH is definitely NOT what it was initially sold as being...

To your point and Ty's (again Ty I do respect you it's no hate homie) I guess if I had the ability to create one of one's...I would too..and I would also hook up my people that's been along for the ride...My problem with that is 2 things:

1. MANY more people (except the masses unless they wanna get raped on the bay) have access to the product
2. Lebron can wear them whenever he wants...why is it necessary to wear them on stage???

To get back to our argument with JP from months ago...(and maybe TY can answer this) when connects are giving out these color ways make it s point to say no photography allowed...I've been in rooms with samples and prototypes we're pics were banned..UNTIL Nike was ready to make people thirsty...

Like my dude Diddy says...Fame is the biggest drug there is...fame makes you go to the mall on a Saturday afternoon just so people can/will recognize you...creating mayhem and insanity....it's what creates you but also can destroy you....Yes Lebron builds hype by wearing and more importantly playing in product not available...but he needs to be careful cause I sense (not the general public) but the "sneaker culture" who crossed his kicks over from the court to street are starting to get frustrated...I know I am...

Btw...just got my Solar Reds...incredible!!!!! I put in my dunk man laces for the watermelon effect but its wayyyyyyy to much...I'll try and post pics..I'm too old for that not sense..lol

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by metallic

It's funny how everyone keeps comparing lebron's line to jordan's line. Idk if you guys are fooling yourselfs, but Jordan has PEs beyond what our minds can imagine. The only diff is lebron is in the new era and he shows them off, Jordan keeps them in his closet/showroom. MJ gets every Jordan that releases to the public, plus he gets 6-10 additional pairs in exclusive colors just for him. I could just imagine what shoes he is hiding. If his own son had samples of shoes that were still 2-3 years from releasing imagine what the GOAT has in his possession. As for lebron keeping a couple of colors to himself, let him be. I know if I had my own line I would def keep exclusive colors for myself.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and thats what people here don't get. this is a new age! You won't get everything you want.
I swear most people here act like a bunch of spoiled brats...smh

Your right we don't get everything we want, be always get NOTHING what we want. We are getting almost nothing and its annoying. 
The fans would like to wear at least one exclusive that Lebron wears and we don't get any and its not fair to those who support him and have been supporting him for years

Your statement doesn't make sense because if we could get a exclusive that Lebron wears than it wouldn't be a Lebron exclusive anymore.

Originally Posted by metallic

It's funny how everyone keeps comparing lebron's line to jordan's line. Idk if you guys are fooling yourselfs, but Jordan has PEs beyond what our minds can imagine. The only diff is lebron is in the new era and he shows them off, Jordan keeps them in his closet/showroom. MJ gets every Jordan that releases to the public, plus he gets 6-10 additional pairs in exclusive colors just for him. I could just imagine what shoes he is hiding. If his own son had samples of shoes that were still 2-3 years from releasing imagine what the GOAT has in his possession. As for lebron keeping a couple of colors to himself, let him be. I know if I had my own line I would def keep exclusive colors for myself.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and thats what people here don't get. this is a new age! You won't get everything you want.

Your right we don't get everything we want, be always get NOTHING what we want. We are getting almost nothing and its annoying. 
The fans would like to wear at least one exclusive that Lebron wears and we don't get any and its not fair to those who support him and have been supporting him for years

Your statement doesn't make sense because if we could get a exclusive that Lebron wears than it wouldn't be a Lebron exclusive anymore.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

I know yall probably dont care, but I just copped for $86 shipped off the bay & Im geeked! 
laugh.gif
100% DS

sorry for the crappy cell phone pix
laugh.gif
I care
laugh.gif
 Good pickup

X2
GREAT pickup man. Im still hunting a pair of those yanks

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

I know yall probably dont care, but I just copped for $86 shipped off the bay & Im geeked! 
laugh.gif
100% DS

sorry for the crappy cell phone pix
laugh.gif
I care
laugh.gif
 Good pickup

X2
GREAT pickup man. Im still hunting a pair of those yanks

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care about the exclusive title, what I care about is that these "exclusives" get better CW's and quality. They can mass produce it thats fine with me just let go some of the better quality CW's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care about the exclusive title, what I care about is that these "exclusives" get better CW's and quality. They can mass produce it thats fine with me just let go some of the better quality CW's

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

No point in complaining about Lebron exclusives. The point is, you won't be getting the 112's, graffiti's, denims etc.

And if they were a general release they would sit. Unless you have lots of kicks so you don't have to rock the ones you mentioned too often, who could wear these on a daily bases? Most people (not sneakerheads) want a sneaker they can wear 5 times a week.

No point in complaining about Lebron exclusives. The point is, you won't be getting the 112's, graffiti's, denims etc.

And if they were a general release they would sit. Unless you have lots of kicks so you don't have to rock the ones you mentioned too often, who could wear these on a daily bases? Most people (not sneakerheads) want a sneaker they can wear 5 times a week.

Exactly....

Exactly....

Back
Top Bottom