THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I cant lie.. Im kinda brittle right now.. How the hell do I not have these being shipped to me?
I feel like I watched the Heat lose the finals all over again or something.. My shoe game needs to be tightened up.. Im slippin..
No hate here though.. Congrats to all those who copped..
I will be back for the next release tho.. With a vengence.. Lebron better do the same when the league comes back..

I cant lie.. Im kinda brittle right now.. How the hell do I not have these being shipped to me?
I feel like I watched the Heat lose the finals all over again or something.. My shoe game needs to be tightened up.. Im slippin..
No hate here though.. Congrats to all those who copped..
I will be back for the next release tho.. With a vengence.. Lebron better do the same when the league comes back..

Originally Posted by hotbutter

wth yall talkin about, theyre allowing meto checkout in em. but i dont want em lol

You can add them but can't fully checkout till you submit order then it disappears from the cart.....

Originally Posted by hotbutter

wth yall talkin about, theyre allowing meto checkout in em. but i dont want em lol

You can add them but can't fully checkout till you submit order then it disappears from the cart.....

Originally Posted by riddla713

already copped my sz 11 finals ps on ndc, they went live at 11 52 pm. i guess the miami nights are not going to drop on ndc tonight.
So they released early! I saw them around 11:56 already have trouble checking out... didn't got my pair though...
I guess NDC wants to avoid "crash"... 

I gotta admit I'm kinda pissed they went quick, but no sweat on to the next... 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

already copped my sz 11 finals ps on ndc, they went live at 11 52 pm. i guess the miami nights are not going to drop on ndc tonight.
So they released early! I saw them around 11:56 already have trouble checking out... didn't got my pair though...
I guess NDC wants to avoid "crash"... 

I gotta admit I'm kinda pissed they went quick, but no sweat on to the next... 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom