THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by torres

damn...grabbed the pines, but missed these
frown.gif
frown.gif
you messed up, should've went with most limited first, these THEN pines. That was the move, I've picked up watching many others fail in these threads haha. And they say experience is the only thing that helps...
laugh.gif
 I laugh at that
so thats the only reason he should have copped the finals first, because it was limited? Ever think he might have liked the foams more? All this limited talk makes me angry. People buying a shoe because its "limited."

Originally Posted by casper90403

frown.gif
frown.gif
you messed up, should've went with most limited first, these THEN pines. That was the move, I've picked up watching many others fail in these threads haha. And they say experience is the only thing that helps...
laugh.gif
 I laugh at that
so thats the only reason he should have copped the finals first, because it was limited? Ever think he might have liked the foams more? All this limited talk makes me angry. People buying a shoe because its "limited."

I think you're blowing this out of proportion.
He should have copped the limited pair first cause it was the harder pair to get. The limited pair is most likely gonna sell out before the non limited pair is.

frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
 I laugh at that

He should have copped the limited pair first cause it was the harder pair to get. The limited pair is most likely gonna sell out before the non limited pair is.

kinda down right now! been wanting these since i saw them on lebron's feet in the finals and missed em! hoping for a restock!

kinda down right now! been wanting these since i saw them on lebron's feet in the finals and missed em! hoping for a restock!

One of the benefits of getting nikestore's whack tweets sent directly to your phone is for nights like this...got the text at 1151 and copped

One of the benefits of getting nikestore's whack tweets sent directly to your phone is for nights like this...got the text at 1151 and copped

^hoping you get them gottips, someone who legitimately wants them not because its limited, but because you're feeling them! Good luck.

^hoping you get them gottips, someone who legitimately wants them not because its limited, but because you're feeling them! Good luck.

pimp.gif

Thanks man

pimp.gif

Thanks man

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

laugh.gif
 I laugh at that

that's EXACTLY what I meant. As a person trying to get both I knew Lebrons = online NDC only, Pines = online multiple sites + potential store release depending on area
go with the harder pair first, then get the more widespread released pair.

Be cool
laugh.gif

Since he was getting both I was helping him with my logic that got me both pairs ordered, just trying to help a fellow NTer

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

laugh.gif
 I laugh at that

that's EXACTLY what I meant. As a person trying to get both I knew Lebrons = online NDC only, Pines = online multiple sites + potential store release depending on area
go with the harder pair first, then get the more widespread released pair.

Be cool
laugh.gif

Since he was getting both I was helping him with my logic that got me both pairs ordered, just trying to help a fellow NTer

Gottips should have gotten the shoes! SMH... Don't worry man. Maybe NDC will get a restock... I hope.

Gottips should have gotten the shoes! SMH... Don't worry man. Maybe NDC will get a restock... I hope.

Back
Top Bottom