THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by riddla713

i heard the miami nights will release in chicago this weekend, very limited supply. maybe NY and LA will get some to, im sure houston will be left out though. im glad i already got my pair in my hands, and i got it for free after the profit i made on selling my 1st pair
pimp.gif
Chicago is a no go. My sister works at Niketown and they arent getting them.

As much as I wish they were coming out here in Chicago I'm sure they won't.

Originally Posted by JMillionaire

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

man...so tempted to pay resellers now...but i cant do it. FYI i wanted to cop to rock...not to resell
Nike is a reseller also, just go to eBay and buy them from a reseller (regular person),  I'd rather pay them then Nike a Billion Dollar company directly

Hmmm...pay Nike for retail price with a guaranteed authentic pair or pay resell prices....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JMillionaire

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

man...so tempted to pay resellers now...but i cant do it. FYI i wanted to cop to rock...not to resell
Nike is a reseller also, just go to eBay and buy them from a reseller (regular person),  I'd rather pay them then Nike a Billion Dollar company directly

Hmmm...pay Nike for retail price with a guaranteed authentic pair or pay resell prices....
nerd.gif

^^man...they had a lot! i came kinda late and i still got mines. i'll have to say they probably had 180-200pairs

^^man...they had a lot! i came kinda late and i still got mines. i'll have to say they probably had 180-200pairs

Originally Posted by phreshdude

Wow, if that's the case, that brings that total to around that rumored 504 pairs! eBay is about to flooded!!!!

Originally Posted by phreshdude

Wow, if that's the case, that brings that total to around that rumored 504 pairs! eBay is about to flooded!!!!

^^^naw....man. no camping out! If u were in the garage before they opened, u would have gotten arrested! they had everybody across the street waiting till they open. The police was picking people randomly to get in line. And its funny tough, cause a lots of cats were out there camped out and started their own list. When the store opened, that list didnt mean nothing! A lot of those cats didnt get a pair.

^^^naw....man. no camping out! If u were in the garage before they opened, u would have gotten arrested! they had everybody across the street waiting till they open. The police was picking people randomly to get in line. And its funny tough, cause a lots of cats were out there camped out and started their own list. When the store opened, that list didnt mean nothing! A lot of those cats didnt get a pair.

sounds like garbage. The South beach release was easily the most well organized release I have ever been to. Thanks for the info.

sounds like garbage. The South beach release was easily the most well organized release I have ever been to. Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

is just silly.. like i said IMO. were not knocking Lebron and his camp, Im just stating its annoying.
I AM.  i'm knocking lebron and his camp because they are selfish, entitled, jokers who came from nothing but now live the high life and flaunt their exclusives with arrogance...keeping them from the fans and people who supported him on the way up.  i don't really care because lebron only has his shoes.  he is more known for his shoes than his championships.  oh wait, he doesn't have any championships.
laugh.gif

lebron has to create attention and hype with his shoes because his game goes on vacation when it's the playoffs and the pressure is on.  kobe gets my respect for his shoe line...making colorways accessable.  he at least backs things up with his 5 rings.

is just silly.. like i said IMO. were not knocking Lebron and his camp, Im just stating its annoying.
I AM.  i'm knocking lebron and his camp because they are selfish, entitled, jokers who came from nothing but now live the high life and flaunt their exclusives with arrogance...keeping them from the fans and people who supported him on the way up.  i don't really care because lebron only has his shoes.  he is more known for his shoes than his championships.  oh wait, he doesn't have any championships.
laugh.gif

lebron has to create attention and hype with his shoes because his game goes on vacation when it's the playoffs and the pressure is on.  kobe gets my respect for his shoe line...making colorways accessable.  he at least backs things up with his 5 rings.

I thought they were only a NikeTown release? Not a Miami HoH release.

And Riddla713, why don't you hook up a fellow Houstonian with a pair for retail plus tax? 
laugh.gif

I thought they were only a NikeTown release? Not a Miami HoH release.

And Riddla713, why don't you hook up a fellow Houstonian with a pair for retail plus tax? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif

Is it REALLY that serious?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif

Is it REALLY that serious?

Back
Top Bottom