THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

i heard the miami nights will release in chicago this weekend, very limited supply. maybe NY and LA will get some to, im sure houston will be left out though. im glad i already got my pair in my hands, and i got it for free after the profit i made on selling my 1st pair
pimp.gif

i heard the miami nights will release in chicago this weekend, very limited supply. maybe NY and LA will get some to, im sure houston will be left out though. im glad i already got my pair in my hands, and i got it for free after the profit i made on selling my 1st pair
pimp.gif

i need to find out if the miami nights come out anywhere in baltimore or surrounding areas...anyway to go about looking that up?
nerd.gif

i need to find out if the miami nights come out anywhere in baltimore or surrounding areas...anyway to go about looking that up?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

man...so tempted to pay resellers now...but i cant do it. FYI i wanted to cop to rock...not to resell
Nike is a reseller also, just go to eBay and buy them from a reseller (regular person),  I'd rather pay them then Nike a Billion Dollar company directly

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

man...so tempted to pay resellers now...but i cant do it. FYI i wanted to cop to rock...not to resell
Nike is a reseller also, just go to eBay and buy them from a reseller (regular person),  I'd rather pay them then Nike a Billion Dollar company directly

Originally Posted by riddla713

pimp.gif
Chicago is a no go. My sister works at Niketown and they arent getting them.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Seems like every time you post you say what you paid and what you sold. Are you that happy about the MNs? Not coming at you or nothing like that but I always see you post in here and previously in the Ray Allen thread and you always talking $ but nobody else really be talking about what they spent so you just stick out. Actually in every thread you talk about what you spent. Why do you feel we all want to hear that all the time?

pimp.gif

Seems like every time you post you say what you paid and what you sold. Are you that happy about the MNs? Not coming at you or nothing like that but I always see you post in here and previously in the Ray Allen thread and you always talking $ but nobody else really be talking about what they spent so you just stick out. Actually in every thread you talk about what you spent. Why do you feel we all want to hear that all the time?

^^man the lines were crazy! 5 people went to jail at the dadeland release! it was war out there! but through all that i still got a pair.

^^man the lines were crazy! 5 people went to jail at the dadeland release! it was war out there! but through all that i still got a pair.

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif

As much as I wish they were coming out here in Chicago I'm sure they won't.

Back
Top Bottom