THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

thapointguy wrote:

25 and his hairline is gone? maybe he shouldn't worry about what's on his feet.

Wow....just wow..
Is this what this thread is going to turn into?
Now I see why you all hated it when I talked about the SB's all day. ANNOYING.

jokes man...jokes.... If Bron can toy with us why can't we.
grin.gif

thapointguy wrote:

Wow....just wow..

grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheKing23

So will eastbay or footlocker online be getting the Final colorway of the V3?
Originally Posted by jeff3424

wondering if these will randomly show up on eastbay at some point like the blakes. they got all the other V3s i'm pretty sure
Originally Posted by cornzilla

These came out on Eastbay??
There is still no information in our system for the Finals.  
frown.gif
  If anything comes up, we will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by TheKing23

So will eastbay or footlocker online be getting the Final colorway of the V3?
Originally Posted by jeff3424

wondering if these will randomly show up on eastbay at some point like the blakes. they got all the other V3s i'm pretty sure
Originally Posted by cornzilla

These came out on Eastbay??
There is still no information in our system for the Finals.  
frown.gif
  If anything comes up, we will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by thapointguy

thapointguy wrote:

Wow....just wow..

grin.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

thapointguy wrote:

Wow....just wow..

grin.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

No pics of MN's yet? Cmon NT of Miami you're slacking.

Man, NT done changed.  Thought u couldn't post pics of shoes here anymore.  That's the other thread, correct?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

No pics of MN's yet? Cmon NT of Miami you're slacking.

Man, NT done changed.  Thought u couldn't post pics of shoes here anymore.  That's the other thread, correct?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

NDC is a easy cop if u got a good internet connection, but 150 for v3? and my man lebron couldnt win in the finals? it would even haunt me to wear those, all my lebron haters will come at me with the " oh those the shoes lebron lost in?" i aint tryna hear it my heart is still hurting from those finals
laugh.gif

QFT.  I'm a diehard Lebron fan but his performance in the finals was a nightmare
laugh.gif

Congrats to all that copped...I hope that Gotti is able to cop for his own sanity lol jk

NDC is a easy cop if u got a good internet connection, but 150 for v3? and my man lebron couldnt win in the finals? it would even haunt me to wear those, all my lebron haters will come at me with the " oh those the shoes lebron lost in?" i aint tryna hear it my heart is still hurting from those finals
laugh.gif

QFT.  I'm a diehard Lebron fan but his performance in the finals was a nightmare
laugh.gif

Congrats to all that copped...I hope that Gotti is able to cop for his own sanity lol jk

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I still want 2 pairs...
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I still want 2 pairs...
roll.gif

HOH Miami release was a nightmare...even though it was not HOH fault.

MDCPD randomly chose who would get a pair or not. They lined everyone up then just picked out randomly.

The line formation and order could have been dealt with in a more professional matter but the guy in charge of "the list" handled it poorly (in the end, he was arrested).

I was at both locations and I grabbed a size 12 at each location, really happy, almost didn't get them at HOH after camping all night and coming from the campout at Niketown but the police officer noticed my bright +*$ Kobe Grinches and Volt Elite socks, he said "get in there and get those shoes because the ones you are wearing are ugly".

At almost midnight, I grabbed my Macbook and went on my side mission to secure a pair of Finals V3, and I was able to grab my size 12 before they sold out.

I'll post pics of both locations as well as both pairs in bit, need to sleep,

HOH Miami release was a nightmare...even though it was not HOH fault.

MDCPD randomly chose who would get a pair or not. They lined everyone up then just picked out randomly.

The line formation and order could have been dealt with in a more professional matter but the guy in charge of "the list" handled it poorly (in the end, he was arrested).

I was at both locations and I grabbed a size 12 at each location, really happy, almost didn't get them at HOH after camping all night and coming from the campout at Niketown but the police officer noticed my bright +*$ Kobe Grinches and Volt Elite socks, he said "get in there and get those shoes because the ones you are wearing are ugly".

At almost midnight, I grabbed my Macbook and went on my side mission to secure a pair of Finals V3, and I was able to grab my size 12 before they sold out.

I'll post pics of both locations as well as both pairs in bit, need to sleep,

Originally Posted by sho3tym

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I still want 2 pairs...
roll.gif

^^^^ Shocking... Still can't believe you fell asleep- Too many boneless wings @ BWW? So flip a coin, Koston x Kobes or KD1s?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I still want 2 pairs...
roll.gif

^^^^ Shocking... Still can't believe you fell asleep- Too many boneless wings @ BWW? So flip a coin, Koston x Kobes or KD1s?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif

I still want 2 pairs...
roll.gif

Actually ended up going to Mcginns over on bluemound by miller park.

Waitin on you to tell me on KD1s...for me its either KD1's or $$$ 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif

I still want 2 pairs...
roll.gif

Actually ended up going to Mcginns over on bluemound by miller park.

Waitin on you to tell me on KD1s...for me its either KD1's or $$$ 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom