THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I was a little upset the 8's had come to an end, but after seeing these, I'm sure they'll be great CW's to follow.

308540_278977278796504_182189691808597_1047228_1526052293_n.jpg
pimp.gif

Those IX's are not bad, great colorway, although I think orange laces would look better in these. But all in all they made as great a transition as possible from the V3 to the IX imo
pimp.gif

Im done with the 8's im on to the 9's baby!
everyone in that thread is reaching that turning point where they finally realize the 9s look good. lolololol
Here we go again

its funny how some of the same people who hate the v3 are now loving the 9. 8v3>9...not by much...but def better.

it was just hard to grasp the v3 for me because of the obvious cutbacks in the shoe. due to the attempt to make it lighter for LBJs "playoff run". but i was a decent shoe. it should have had 360 air and better colorways but i never thought it was a "bad shoe". just an obvious dropoff from what we had in the v1 and v2.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

everyone in that thread is reaching that turning point where they finally realize the 9s look good. lolololol

Here we go again

Yo Gotti aren't you tired of preaching this?
laugh.gif
Put it in you sig or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Here we go again

Yo Gotti aren't you tired of preaching this?
laugh.gif
Put it in you sig or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway im still looking for the V1 triple black for a reasonable price, this hunt is getting on my nerves
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

where on earth are all lebron 8 finals

cfa1696eb9d89fe8eb717c41866688246bc3fa19_r.jpg

I got my pair of finals a couple days ago.. Throwin em in with the rest of the 8s for the quick family photo since the 8s are done
frown.gif

Still need Xmas & Cool greys.. 
30t6p3b.gif
at Miami nights not being a wider release..

Back
Top Bottom