THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by thapointguy

V1 of course

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

its funny how some of the same people who hate the v3 are now loving the 9. 8v3>9...not by much...but def better.

it was just hard to grasp the v3 for me because of the obvious cutbacks in the shoe. due to the attempt to make it lighter for LBJs "playoff run". but i was a decent shoe. it should have had 360 air and better colorways but i never thought it was a "bad shoe". just an obvious dropoff from what we had in the v1 and v2.

This. Also the price of 150 was pretty steep. If the v3 was priced at 110-125 range I think there would have been less resistance. I think the price more than anything is what had us disliking the v3 as much as we did.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Im done with the 8's im on to the 9's baby!

everyone in that thread is reaching that turning point where they finally realize the 9s look good. lolololol

Here we go again

Yo Gotti aren't you tired of preaching this?
laugh.gif
Put it in you sig or something
laugh.gif

This made me chuckle... yet a good idea...
Then Gotti can just say "check the sig"
laugh.gif

yo between MN and Nike Mag relese im really just coming to a point i think im going to call it quits
nike your putting out shoes in such limited numbers that are driving the consumer(not resellers) to not even be able to come within 5 feet of obtaining a pair
W.T.F happened to the Jordan days sneaker game is going Ape im honestly done with this exclusive nonsense give us all the shoe produce quanitiy!!!!!
and cut the neck off of the dang reseller who buys shoes to make money

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

yo between MN and Nike Mag relese im really just coming to a point i think im going to call it quits
nike your putting out shoes in such limited numbers that are driving the consumer(not resellers) to not even be able to come within 5 feet of obtaining a pair
W.T.F happened to the Jordan days sneaker game is going Ape im honestly done with this exclusive nonsense give us all the shoe produce quanitiy!!!!!
and cut the neck off of the dang reseller who buys shoes to make moneys
EXACTLY! resellers are Fin up the game.....It was like 230 people at the MN release and 70% were resellers! 
tired.gif

i think nike will push thier consumers away by making more and more releases like the mn release. why release the shoe overseas and only release it to ONE state in the us????? the shoe would sell out regardless if released all over the u.s.
i dont feel the MN had anything to do w nights..i think they might have been a celebration shoe had lbj won the championship

sneakerjunkie wrote:
EXACTLY! resellers are Fin up the game.....It was like 230 people at the MN release and 70% were resellers! 
tired.gif

QFT

phreshdude's sig too

thats why i am done with "collecting"...i always wore all my shoes but i dont hunt out of my reach anymore. and i dont drop 2x, 3x, 4x, retail anymore.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

sneakerjunkie wrote:
tired.gif

QFT

phreshdude's sig too

thats why i am done with "collecting"...i always wore all my shoes but i dont hunt out of my reach anymore. and i dont drop 2x, 3x, 4x, retail anymore.
Yea I feel you guys on this limited release non sense.. Its really pushin me to the edge.. But then again.. I understand the point of the shoe being exclusive.. It is what it is.. Thats what makes the Miami Nights special.. Besides the unique colorway.. I mean.. At least they actually released these joints and didnt make them another PE..
I really want a pair of MN but $500+ is just not reasonable for these.. Resellers can keep em for that price..
But who knows.. I might just get tired of looking at MN pics on the internet and pull the trigger on a pair
grin.gif

Props to the dude who wore his MN on south beach.. Thats how you flex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant believe there will be no wider Miami Night release 
tired.gif
 At least the South Beaches hit other states.
Chicago always gets crapped on as far as exclusive releases go. I wish that we would get a exclusive release for a change..we're a major metropolitan city, for Christ sakes!

Originally Posted by sthebest

I cant believe there will be no wider Miami Night release 
tired.gif
 At least the South Beaches hit other states.
Chicago always gets crapped on as far as exclusive releases go. I wish that we would get a exclusive release for a change..we're a major metropolitan city, for Christ sakes!
My point exactly South Beaches where a Miami themed shoe but released all over
 Nike you guys have sucked they enjoyment out of collecting sneakers
 i feel like Chris rock in new jack city
 every release is super limited got everyone acting like a fiend a bunch of dang crack heads waiting in line for days
 sorry im not a famous rapper and i can buy every shoe i can imagine
This lebron 8 line has been great but could have been fantastic you hold back so many releases
i feel like im being toyed with 150 bucks can be spent on better things and Nikes are not gonna be them anymore

Originally Posted by sthebest

I know I'm very late, but does anyone know where I can get the Lebron 8 Lake Summit Hornets (Size 11.5 or 12). Been looking everywhere.

Preciate the help

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Long live the 8 
frown.gif

The 8s have the same story as the 7s. Great shoe with so many great unreleased colorways.

That's 1 thing I respect & appreciate about the kobe line. ALOT of gr colorways.

I'd say the 9's are better than the V3 8's. I don't really like the 9's, but at least the China's are dope. Even though it's only 1 CW, that's more than I can say for the V3s. I haven't seen a single V3 CW that makes it look even decent, finals included.

Back
Top Bottom