THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

1i1pennymagicfan wrote:

reminds me of my fav cw or the 7s. the all stars.

0234d.jpg

0242jb.jpg

0252p.jpg

0313u.jpg

0332c.jpg

^Thanks for the pics you big dummy. Colorway is nice. Would have certainly scooped a pair to hoop in. Nike really should release those although that at this late stage that wont happen.

JS"

Damn those are nice.. but not a fan of the V3's.

and here is my collection of the 8's ..

gotta pic up Yankees, Vet days and another pair of Blk V1s. I forgot to put em up

enjoy the pics yall

Dope collection Fresh, where are y'all finding the SVSM samples? I noticed a few of you guys have them, I just want the away pair. And I still need some Xmas'
30t6p3b.gif

Was watching sportcenter and they did a report on Lebron and crew playing a charity game in Philly, a few clips show him dunking and what not and I notice the teal v3s. I immediately log into NT knowing that Dummy had pics on deck
laugh.gif

Those are dope, like a unSB v3. God, why can't we have these Nike? Pretty pretty pretty (with sugar ontop) please?!

So lbj was wearing teal v3's then. Black laces should have made those teal v3's look much better. But it's still a v3 shoe....
frown.gif

Fresh, that's a heck of a collection man.
those svsm are nice.

I say screw the 9s. Im going all in on the 8s.

I got the triple black v1s, vets, entourage, and xmas.

And that's not enough.

i have every 8 except the wolf grey low, varsity v/3 and black v/3. they have to be one of the most comfy shoes in my collection. had they released more i would have purchased all the other colors as well. im glad i picked up as many as i could because with all the price hikes this yr i am done w nike and thier merchandise. i wont pay the prices for this yrs shoe lbj 9 which isnt anywear near the comfort.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

YO where can I find a pair of sz 11 Bred 8 V1s? Really want em. Mad I slept on em last year.

Check the last page of this months outlet thread.

VIOLETUNIVERSE
I agree with you 100%. Theyre charging more for an ugly shoe. I can't afford that now with a baby Dozo on the way.im picking up whatever 8s I can on discount and probably taking a leave of absence until the concords drop.

If anybody in nyc knows where I can pickup yankees or unchinas, shoot me an email or pm.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

underratted

heard ppl saw these at the Arundel mills outlet in maryland, gonna go tmr see if they still have these.  def a must cop lebron 8 i think!  

^They dropped earlier this month already, and there has been absolutely no official news on them dropping again. With the 9s releasing next month, I think your best option, if you want them, is just copping on eBay.

Hi guys, hows the sizing on the 8's? i only have the solar reds and had to go with the 9.5 (im a 9 in air jordans) thanks

Back
Top Bottom