THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

i am kinda glad the 9s dont appeal to me at all. now it will give me a chance to get all the 8s i wanted and the 9s will be wasted on a season that may not happen.

if i can catch a HWC or a SVSM for <500 that would be great too

i think the v1s and v2s run true to size...i got 10.5s in all of them. the v1s (because of the premium leather are a little more snug than the v2 but it doesnt justify the move up in size in my case. the solars are the only one that i had to get an 11 in. the other 2 lows i own are a 10.5

solars are the only ones that are REALLY jacked up to me as far as size. but some of these guys can give an expert opinion as well.

thanks for the quick response scottiepimpin! im sooo late on the 8's
frown.gif
anyone knows where i can get any of these in a size 9 ... black/red v1's, xmas v2's (no ebay rape prices), cool greys, ect. Thanks!

I kinda wish I didnt like the 9s.. Because I still need a few mores 8s.. Cool greys and Xmas are the priorities..
But I will cop Chinas if I come across them..

^Yea I was looking at the Home V2's and I was feeling the colorway, was never a fan of the SLH until recently. Can someone posts some pics of the SLH on feet?

Those Chinas and Bred V1's look really nice but it's a shame that I passed up on them because now I'm having a hard time finding one in my size and in a decent price...

STILL NEED CHINAS AND IM ALONE BUT I LIKE THE COLOR FADE.. IT BRINGS OUT THE SHOE'S ELEMENTS

Chinas are too clean. I am looking for a pair even if it's the US version. Do you store the China upright out of the box so it doesn't bleed onto the shoes. I think when you leave it on its sides onto the tissue paper or box the red bleeds off to the shoes. Just a hunch as why it happens.

I've heard that the 'bleeding' can be scrubbed of with a warm cloth. It was few months ago, I forgot someone who had pics.

i store mine in my closet and its pretty cool/dark in there so maybe that helps? i took the tissue paper out. i do that with all my clear soled shoes.

haven't passed through this thread in a min. Fresh, solid collection back there....those SVSM's
smokin.gif

wore the SLH's today...
6189793330_47dc2aef66_b.jpg

Congrates to Lbj,he got the highest rating in NBA 2k12
[*]LeBron James - 98[*]Dwyane Wade - 96[*]Kobe Bryant - 94[*]Chris Paul - 93[*]Dwight Howard - 93[*]Kevin Durant - 92[*]Derrick Rose - 92[*]Carmelo Anthony - 91[*]Deron Williams - 90[*]Amar'e Stoudemire - 88[*]Russell Westbrook - 88[*]Rudy Gay - 86[*]Pau Gasol - 86[*]Dirk Nowizki - 85[*]Blake Griffin - 85
Now if he could just get a dang RING
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom