THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Love the 8's
pimp.gif

Un-Ds'd the ASGs the other week.

I'm gonna have to pick up Sprite's eventually.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I wanna see some custom work done to the vets, not feeling them as is.

same here, but Long live the 8's man.. I love every colorway. No lie..

v1 > all   
I agree, v1s are one of my favorite Brons to date.
I'm working on a pair of Vets right now.  they'll be Navy uppers, light/electric blue eyestay and midsole,  with cracks almost like elephant print around parts of the uppers. 

I'll post em next week

I was approached by a fellow NTer who had a great idea of making a pair of BHMs.  I'll let him post pics when they're finished, but here's a quick look

1zna06e.jpg

V1 is arguably THE best lebron.  It's my favorite.  Wish it would've gotten the V2 treatment as far as colorways go.

whats crazy is i see so many haters of the v3 in this thread for the same reasons they love the 9...go figure  

and dont get me wrong, i am not a "lover of the v3" but its a solid/decent shoe and it has casual appeal unlike the 9.

I personally like the v3.  Only have the dunkmans but still like that version.  However I FINALLY found a pair of solars at a local spot for retail + 10% off for being a college student
pimp.gif
 Came to 143 and some change.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

whats crazy is i see so many haters of the v3 in this thread for the same reasons they love the 9...go figure  

and dont get me wrong, i am not a "lover of the v3" but its a solid/decent shoe and it has casual appeal unlike the 9.
you wear your V3s with shorts, pants, or sweats? just curious.  I have heard they are phenomenal for ball.

As much as I love the CG v2s, how insane would a CG V1 be?

Originally Posted by c4

I'm working on a pair of Vets right now.  they'll be Navy uppers, light/electric blue eyestay and midsole,  with cracks almost like elephant print around parts of the uppers. 

I'll post em next week

I was approached by a fellow NTer who had a great idea of making a pair of BHMs.  I'll let him post pics when they're finished, but here's a quick look

1zna06e.jpg
Looks good so far.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Funny how those SB V3s were posted and no one flinched...

Lol because an ugly shoe is an ugly shoe

Same reason why dudes got the Finals w/o thinking twice, and will get the China 9s for retail, and then wait for discounts and outlets for the rest of the CWs they want

When something is limited, it seems like alot more of a necessity to get

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

lol cause we only had to deal with the v3 for a month, month and a half, and before you know it, v2 Lows were popping up

For the next 12 months, we gotta learn to like this awkward shoe (9s)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by c4

I'll post em next week

1zna06e.jpg
Looks good so far.
pimp.gif
Another C4 custom 8?! Nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ! Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^appreciate that fellas, but I can't take credit for the idea and design. It was brought to me by UPandCOMING32
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Nike needs to make another black/gold c/w. I missed out on the black/gold IIIs. Nice BHM custom and looking forward to your work on the vets c4.

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Unchinas sat a lot longer than Yankees. Seen Unchinas in the outlet thread.

really? where? looked through the thread & didn't see them
I think some popped up at nordstrom rack shops and at a super steal price!

I need MN, All stars, SLH and another pair of CG to finish the collection, but i really dont wanna spend 650 on MN, especially since i want 2 pairs, its amazing as soon as the colorways went on markdown on eastbay everything disappeared

NikeDealer wrote:
Funny how those SB V3s were posted and no one flinched...

I flinched numerous times....I would love them for bball, but I honestly believe majority of the members here realize, given the rapidly approaching release of the 9's, and the strong probability  they are Bron PE, they will never release, and 99% of the population will never attain them.  If they dropped right now I'd scoop a pair with no hesitation.  But Im so doubtful on the release it almost makes sense not to fuss about something that wont change.  If someone else has more concrete info that they will release, please share.  I'd love to know.

JS"

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Nike Factory Store Orange, Ca
Got this from the outlet thread in retro.

Called and copped an 11.5 bred today. 

(714) 456-9172

Got a girl that stays 5min away from there getting my sz10 right now. Thanks!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom