THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

it says on eastbay "item is not available for purchase".

They do have some nice lebron gear for cheap tho. Some polos and hoodys for 39.99 and under.

I need some friggin yankee 8's already. smdh

it says on eastbay "item is not available for purchase".

They do have some nice lebron gear for cheap tho. Some polos and hoodys for 39.99 and under.

I need some friggin yankee 8's already. smdh

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

were SBs a GR? i got into the 8 game late...
No. They were a QS, maybe limited GR at best. Dropped in Miami only first, and then nationwide weeks afterward. Even though numbers wise they aren't actually that limited, the hype/demand made them hard to get.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

were SBs a GR? i got into the 8 game late...
No. They were a QS, maybe limited GR at best. Dropped in Miami only first, and then nationwide weeks afterward. Even though numbers wise they aren't actually that limited, the hype/demand made them hard to get.

thans for the comments guys...c4 did a great job on them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ $20 for Vets, was probably a return and one pair left

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Just Got These In
There So Much Better In Person
Dammm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice!  How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking.  Would love a pair to actually wear but do not want to pay anything over 300.  My friend got them for 250 off of kingkickz.  I was kind of leery about ordering from them.  He has yet to receive them so we'll see what the site is all about.

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Just Got These In
There So Much Better In Person
Dammm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice!  How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking.  Would love a pair to actually wear but do not want to pay anything over 300.  My friend got them for 250 off of kingkickz.  I was kind of leery about ordering from them.  He has yet to receive them so we'll see what the site is all about.

^You'll be lucky to get a pair for even 400 with the way prices are. Hard to see them dropping since they seem to be the most limited of the 8's that were released to the public.

^You'll be lucky to get a pair for even 400 with the way prices are. Hard to see them dropping since they seem to be the most limited of the 8's that were released to the public.

^if your friend has not filed a claim with his cc company or bank card company than his money is long gone. if i remember correctly kingkickz posted the miami nights up for pre order in late july and they sold out in like a day or 2. so your friend should of filed a claim within 45 days of the original transaction, otherwise kingkickz can keep his money and never deliver any shoes.

^if your friend has not filed a claim with his cc company or bank card company than his money is long gone. if i remember correctly kingkickz posted the miami nights up for pre order in late july and they sold out in like a day or 2. so your friend should of filed a claim within 45 days of the original transaction, otherwise kingkickz can keep his money and never deliver any shoes.

So Nike is really keeping its word this time and making the Miami Nights a Miami exclusive? Jesus +!$+*+% Christ.

Back
Top Bottom