THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by a3vengers

i need em south beaches

It tough. Because I could buy a pair, but then i'd be late with the rent and starving for a couple of weeks.
Very sexy c/w it is.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

So am I the only one who loves the all stars?

I like them but seriously considering letting my pair go for some odd reason. I think I like the Entourage's more and have way too many blue shoes sitting in the closet.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

So am I the only one who loves the all stars?

I like them but seriously considering letting my pair go for some odd reason. I think I like the Entourage's more and have way too many blue shoes sitting in the closet.
The Ent's haver seriously grown on me.  The only 8s I have are the Vets and Solars, so I need to catch up

SB's in 2k12 look
pimp.gif

All-Star 8's were my favorite colorway. That hue of blue, the vinyl material, the lion on the tongue. The way it pops when it's in the sun.

i know you guys wont agree with my list because of the SBs and MNs being so low...but for convo purposes i will go ahead and keep the party going.

first off let me say that the HWC v1 and the SVSM away v1 are tops on my list but didnt release...

1. bred v1
2. allstar v2
2A. xmas v2
3. finals v3
3A. china v1
4. solar reds
5. 3xblack v2s
6. sprites
7. CGs v2
7A. home v2s
8. ENTs
9. 3xblack v1s
10. vets v1
11. SLH
12. yankees

i really have grown to like the vets but i just cant put them higher on the list. now i am realizing that we really did get some great colorways...including the SB and the MN if they are your cup of tea. i def have respect for them. they just look good on...YOU!

all the others i can do without...silver v2 lows, unchinas...and yes sorry to say the SBs and the MNs too. not my cup of tea.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Gottips3

There is a reason the 7, and 8s are not on nike id. the material that they use would be WAAAAY too expensive to ID.
yeah, like they use premium materials.
eyes.gif

Compaired to jordan retros, they certainly do.

when you equip players on 2K12 with the SB's this is what happens... also changes colors of the V2's to team colors.
PE retro grizzlies and PE raptor V1's:

I can't wait to have my for my CGs to be delivered!

For kicks... my top 5 for the 8s...
1. CG V2
2. Christmas V2
3. Home V2
4. SB
5. Entourage V2

I really like the looks of the V2 lol

1) SB
2) 3x black

3) cg

4) xmas

5) all stars

eek.gif
 at SB not being ranked top 2 in some of yall list

1. SB
2. SLH
3. Sprite
4. Solar Red
5. X-Mas
6. All-Star
7. Entourage
8. Triple Black
9. Un-China
10. Bred

Well here's my list for the best lebron 8's (No PE's included and I do not have all of the shoes on the list but plan on getting most of it... The best lebron sig ever!!!!...IMO
happy.gif
)

1. Lebron 8 Xmas V2(yes I love this shoe and can't understand why some people chose those ugly kobe VI "Snot" grinches over the beautiful lebron 8 xmas as the best xmas shoe debut.)
2. SB(One of the most HYPED lebrons of all time.)
3. Bred V1( CLEAN)
4. Sprite ( Great summer shoe)
5. Cool greys V2 High (COOL...)
6. China V1( Dope shoe and the chinese lion head killed it.)
7. All star V2's( These shoes were definitely much cooler than the fubu name that everyone was giving it.)
8. Entourage V2 ( Flashy)
9. Vets (great all around shoe! Red laces recommended)
10. All black V1( Good looking shoe and nice beaters as well)
11. Solar red V2 low( Seen someone wearing it and it looked great but I'm still hesitant if I can pull of "pink shoes"...)
12. Miami nights or Flamingos or clown barfs etc.( Limited quantities and a limited release made this a hyped up shoe. Must have one to complete the collection though...SMH)
13. Yankee V2( Looks like CG v2's...)
14. Red white black yellow V3 PS( The best looking V3 that was released but in limited quantitites as well. Could have had one but passed up on 'em. The history behind the shoes is also quite disturbing for lebron fans as well.)
15. White red black V2
16. SLH V2( Looked like a mix between the CG's and the yankees's but with purple accents..)
17. Unchina V1
18. Black red white V3
19. Silver grey V2 low
20. Dunkman V3 PS(moon boots.. Really wished it was the black neon green colorway...)
21. All black V2 low
22. white red V3 PS
23. Royal blue V3 ps(really not sure why they released this colorway...)

That's my list. Did I missed something though?

interesting lists...i feel like the CGs and yankees are too similar (SLH too) and the chinas and unchinas are too similar. i feel it was a mistake releasing both. they should have scrapped the un chinas and re-designed the yankees imo

all stars and Entourages were too close too. i like the entourage but i didnt want to have both being that i couldnt cop one for below retail.

in addition the vets, home v2s and 3xblack lows are severely underrated

SBs and MNs just have to be your thing...i respect them, but just not my thing...not even on my list.

alot of my LBJ 8s were only copped because i got them for under retail. it is a classic shoe and the best of the line to me. the 7s were tight but to me the toe box was too "orthopedic" looking.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

interesting lists...i feel like the CGs and yankees are too similar (SLH too) and the chinas and unchinas are too similar. i feel it was a mistake releasing both. they should have scrapped the un chinas and re-designed the yankees imo

all stars and Entourages were too close too. i like the entourage but i didnt want to have both being that i couldnt cop one for below retail.

in addition the vets, home v2s and 3xblack lows are severely underrated

SBs and MNs just have to be your thing...i respect them, but just not my thing...not even on my list.

alot of my LBJ 8s were only copped because i got them for under retail. it is a classic shoe and the best of the line to me. the 7s were tight but to me the toe box was too "orthopedic" looking.

I think some of your comparisons are way off.
The sprites look alot like the entourages.
Solars like low top xmas.
The unchinas and chinas have the same colors, but the red stripes on the unchinas make them look very different.

I need a pair of yanks.

hmmm great list yall..

but damn so many great colorways..

Gotta say from Release colorways

1. SB
2. X mas
3. Bred

and the rest are all tied for 4th lol

Back
Top Bottom