THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Now that i know the sprites will be widely availible. Im gonna get rid of this first pair and cop me a 9.5 with my discount
haha good luck with that, these are clearly not easy to come by. Think about it... They re-stocked on finishline just like jordans do. They gone now... best bet to get them would be a shippment to a HOH but other then that i doubt theyll b out again

Now that i know the sprites will be widely availible. Im gonna get rid of this first pair and cop me a 9.5 with my discount
haha good luck with that, these are clearly not easy to come by. Think about it... They re-stocked on finishline just like jordans do. They gone now... best bet to get them would be a shippment to a HOH but other then that i doubt theyll b out again

pimp.gif

Source or just your %%$?

Those interested in the wolf grey v2 low tops. check your local champs this Thursday. should be hitting stores then.

Those interested in the wolf grey v2 low tops. check your local champs this Thursday. should be hitting stores then.

Revised version of old thread that got locked for sports talk has a nba finals reference in the the title.

Tell me, where do you practice rocket science?
laugh.gif

A shame that those red V3's arent going to be released for public consumption. 

Revised version of old thread that got locked for sports talk has a nba finals reference in the the title.

Tell me, where do you practice rocket science?
laugh.gif

A shame that those red V3's arent going to be released for public consumption. 

When it rains it pours... Even the Lebron 8 thread couldn't catch a break. I had a hell of a time finding this small *+$ thread.
laugh.gif

When it rains it pours... Even the Lebron 8 thread couldn't catch a break. I had a hell of a time finding this small *+$ thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

the sprites will b everywhere soon enough watch........ and as for the dude who sed y dont i cop a few pairs 4 nt members..... if u didn't already read my sig i send people updates on whats at my hoh n nikes and if they need it i ship it to them....... so please stop with the angry rants..... u will get ur pair.... they will b everywhere
I think the issue is everybody keep saying "soon enough".... "soon enough" but ain't nobody really giving specific dates or even time frames
Exactly, like the black n green foams only HoH got a month ago, a lot of people said those would get GR soon after like the cough drops, yet nothing.  Nobody knows right now that's why there is no source, just people speculating.  It be nice if it went GR but don't just say they will purely based on an assumption.  When's the last time Lebron came out with a limited shoe? Entourages were supposedly limited but Foot Lockers around here had them for a while, longer than one day like the Sprites. 

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

the sprites will b everywhere soon enough watch........ and as for the dude who sed y dont i cop a few pairs 4 nt members..... if u didn't already read my sig i send people updates on whats at my hoh n nikes and if they need it i ship it to them....... so please stop with the angry rants..... u will get ur pair.... they will b everywhere
I think the issue is everybody keep saying "soon enough".... "soon enough" but ain't nobody really giving specific dates or even time frames
Exactly, like the black n green foams only HoH got a month ago, a lot of people said those would get GR soon after like the cough drops, yet nothing.  Nobody knows right now that's why there is no source, just people speculating.  It be nice if it went GR but don't just say they will purely based on an assumption.  When's the last time Lebron came out with a limited shoe? Entourages were supposedly limited but Foot Lockers around here had them for a while, longer than one day like the Sprites. 

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

thanks for the info. any word on the solar reds?

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

thanks for the info. any word on the solar reds?

Back
Top Bottom