THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by element026

So far we got one manifest for 12 pair of wolf greys, should be in Thursday at champs.

Not sure what this means...but does it mean only 12 pairs for your store??
if so....

%!% NIKE
Yes..that means they have a print out of each size they will receive..

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by element026

So far we got one manifest for 12 pair of wolf greys, should be in Thursday at champs.

Not sure what this means...but does it mean only 12 pairs for your store??
if so....

%!% NIKE
Yes..that means they have a print out of each size they will receive..

Hope the Greys dont look as good in person as they do in pics so I can pass on them but that hasnt been the case for any of the v2's.  Sprites look way better in person than in the pics, doubled up on those.  Will pass on the Solars though, rather copp another pair of Xmas (best Lebrons imo)

Hope the Greys dont look as good in person as they do in pics so I can pass on them but that hasnt been the case for any of the v2's.  Sprites look way better in person than in the pics, doubled up on those.  Will pass on the Solars though, rather copp another pair of Xmas (best Lebrons imo)

Originally Posted by gentry187

Question: How do you guys clean the suede on your V1 breds?

+1. the suede on mine looks so dry now and i've tried using a suede brush and the kiwi suede cleaner spray, but it still looks dry.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Question: How do you guys clean the suede on your V1 breds?

+1. the suede on mine looks so dry now and i've tried using a suede brush and the kiwi suede cleaner spray, but it still looks dry.

Wolf greys this Thursday? Damn, I just bought Cool Greys yesterday.
Pics for those who haven't seen them,

b_1305523630_951.jpg

b_1305523631_431.jpg

Still want Sprites though, pray for another restock!

Wolf greys this Thursday? Damn, I just bought Cool Greys yesterday.
Pics for those who haven't seen them,

b_1305523630_951.jpg

b_1305523631_431.jpg

Still want Sprites though, pray for another restock!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

so finals are supposed to release thursday?

Damn, can't believe the thread got locked!!!! More info on finals please. My source said no drop ad of now.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

so finals are supposed to release thursday?

Damn, can't believe the thread got locked!!!! More info on finals please. My source said no drop ad of now.

yay the thread back kinda im mad people sellin the sprite for 200+ n fnl keep doin these random restock hopefully the solar reds r easy 2 get

yay the thread back kinda im mad people sellin the sprite for 200+ n fnl keep doin these random restock hopefully the solar reds r easy 2 get

i really want the finals V3...... it was the best V3 colorway imo........ if lebron hates on that release i will literally stop being a fan.... i also finally saw that after game press conference...... smh..... he oded on fans 4 no reason

i really want the finals V3...... it was the best V3 colorway imo........ if lebron hates on that release i will literally stop being a fan.... i also finally saw that after game press conference...... smh..... he oded on fans 4 no reason

Need some help please..Does anyone know where I can get a pair of size 13 Cool Greys? Looked everywhere but all places I saw were sold out
frown.gif
Any help would be appreciated greatly. Sorry Mods if I broke any of the rules.

Need some help please..Does anyone know where I can get a pair of size 13 Cool Greys? Looked everywhere but all places I saw were sold out
frown.gif
Any help would be appreciated greatly. Sorry Mods if I broke any of the rules.

anyone know what's up with HOH Rooseveltfield? I called today to see if maybe they had my size in the sprite, and the guy played dumb then told me he only knew of the Low top Lebron VII in grey and green.

Back
Top Bottom