THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I remember when they first showed pictures of the SB 8's, that there was a thin line between love/hate. People were comparing them to and calling them "Cotton Candy" shoes. It's hard to believe looking back that initial resell was around $250-300 on eBay/SC/NT and Flight Club had them initially for $265 for the second wider release. I remember one guy on SC was selling all of his pairs for $220 (non-"rape" price).

Oh and those that were $265 on Flight Club sold with the quickness once many failed on NDC and Eastbay.

I remember when they first showed pictures of the SB 8's, that there was a thin line between love/hate. People were comparing them to and calling them "Cotton Candy" shoes. It's hard to believe looking back that initial resell was around $250-300 on eBay/SC/NT and Flight Club had them initially for $265 for the second wider release. I remember one guy on SC was selling all of his pairs for $220 (non-"rape" price).
Oh and those that were $265 on Flight Club sold with the quickness once many failed on NDC and Eastbay.
Ahh back when NDC wasn't such a hassle as it is now.

Hey guys I'ma need some advice ASAP, is Xmas 8's in VNDS condition worth $215-$220 shipped? Worn 3x....Thanks y'all :smile:

What is a good price for all star 8's brand new?

A good price, at least what I'd feel comfortable paying, is around $250 and under. Depending on how bad you want them, I'd go to $300 DS. I wouldn't expect anyone to offer them to much lower than that.

Don't know what they're going for now, though.

Yeah Im a size 10. Decided to post it so that another NTer can benefit.
This is how NT used to be :tongue:

Yeah Im a size 10. Decided to post it so that another NTer can benefit.
This is how NT used to be
tongue.gif
hahaha hopefully an 11 or 11.5 pops up :D

btw can anyone compare the fit of the V2s to the Lebron X? I usually wear an 11 in most shoes, but I needed an 11.5 in the X. Was wondering what to get for the V2s.

if any statesiders find a Sz 13 in any LB8, scoop them for me, this is honestly the best lebron/nike basketball shoe, hopefully in 15 years they go retro route :rolleyes

Does anybody have word on how to clean the white midsole of sprites? Beat em up pretty good. Thanks.

Does anybody have word on how to clean the white midsole of sprites? Beat em up pretty good. Thanks.

mr.clean magic eraser is pretty good. Maybe a dab of bleach with water and just scrub that bad boy.

my humble LBJ collection. ( still looking for asg7s :nerd: )

I just picked up a pair of LeBron 8 V3 P.S. Dunkmans from a Nike outlet in Primm Valley, Nevada on my way back from Vegas. I was super stoked. Its my only pair of 'Brons and will def hold me over until my X ID's get here. $100 off? Yes please!

They also had Fly Wade 2's for $55 which I was tempted to grab, as they had good performance reviews. Also tons on Hyperdunk Elites and AJ 2012's.

wow, mad random. My bro just picked up a pair of those slh's on CL for $120 vvvvvnds.
It feels like alot of the 8's hardly hit outlets.
LBJ8, still the best out of the whole line imo.

Actually they had LeBron 8 SLH at some Nike outlets this year.
I think in May or June I did a phone order from an outlet in the midwest, they were $129.99 plus shipping.
They had every size ecxcept 13's.

I love that this thread is still first page. I finally came across the black/red and unchina v1s at a decent price and I've been wearing them every single day. I still haven't found a more comfortable shoe. Now the search for cheap USAs and Christmas v2s continues.

mr.clean magic eraser is pretty good. Maybe a dab of bleach with water and just scrub that bad boy.
my humble LBJ collection. ( still looking for asg7s :nerd: )

no love for akron vii's? imo the most underrated of the vii's

esp. with a navy lace change

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom