THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

pulled these out last week, such an amazing shoe.

Still on the hunt for these, as well as a 2nd pair of Sprites and Yankees. I can't believe some actually think the X-Mas 9's are better than the 8's. I'm all for people having their own opinions, but aint no way the X-mas 9 is better (insert Tracy Morgan NO GIF).

Wish I wouldn't have slept on the 8's. I tried to search for the CG 8's in my size with Nike Find, but the two outlets the rep gave me didn't even have them.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Still on the hunt for these, as well as a 2nd pair of Sprites and Yankees. I can't believe some actually think the X-Mas 9's are better than the 8's. I'm all for people having their own opinions, but aint no way the X-mas 9 is better (insert Tracy Morgan NO GIF).

This.

Wish I wouldn't have slept on the 8's. I tried to search for the CG 8's in my size with Nike Find, but the two outlets the rep gave me didn't even have them.
mean.gif

ONe of the best, underrated colorways...
I forgot to post it, but I ended up copping a pair. Been wearing them a lot lately, too.
happy.gif

Wish I would've gone .5 size up, but they don't feel too bad. Now if only I could find a pair of Sprites... lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom