THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by Sdot73

anyone know what's up with HOH Rooseveltfield? I called today to see if maybe they had my size in the sprite, and the guy played dumb then told me he only knew of the Low top Lebron VII in grey and green.

they had sprites thursday, they sold out that day
thanks a lot for the info

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by Sdot73

anyone know what's up with HOH Rooseveltfield? I called today to see if maybe they had my size in the sprite, and the guy played dumb then told me he only knew of the Low top Lebron VII in grey and green.

they had sprites thursday, they sold out that day
thanks a lot for the info

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Wolf greys this Thursday? Damn, I just bought Cool Greys yesterday.
Pics for those who haven't seen them,

b_1305523630_951.jpg

b_1305523631_431.jpg

Still want Sprites though, pray for another restock!

Wetting my appetite with those Wolf Grey photos. Was just in my HOH last night and no news on the Wolf's. 
Either way I will get a pair, I like the dark and light greys Bron's.  

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Wolf greys this Thursday? Damn, I just bought Cool Greys yesterday.
Pics for those who haven't seen them,

b_1305523630_951.jpg

b_1305523631_431.jpg

Still want Sprites though, pray for another restock!

Wetting my appetite with those Wolf Grey photos. Was just in my HOH last night and no news on the Wolf's. 
Either way I will get a pair, I like the dark and light greys Bron's.  

May sound odd, but the Silver Swoosh on those Quasi cool greys is whats throwing them off to me. Had that been white I think I'd be in love.

May sound odd, but the Silver Swoosh on those Quasi cool greys is whats throwing them off to me. Had that been white I think I'd be in love.

sprits are nice, hopefully i get a pair, but im gonna feel some way if i can get my hands on the solar reds, them joints are tough

i agree with hoh legend, that finals colorway was the best, the midsole on them are really dope

sprits are nice, hopefully i get a pair, but im gonna feel some way if i can get my hands on the solar reds, them joints are tough

i agree with hoh legend, that finals colorway was the best, the midsole on them are really dope

Info on that black based South Beach shoe? Is that a Soldier type shoe or something?
The grey lows are nice. I agree a white swoosh would have been better, though.

Info on that black based South Beach shoe? Is that a Soldier type shoe or something?
The grey lows are nice. I agree a white swoosh would have been better, though.

Has it been confirmed that the Wolf Greys are dropping this weekend?? I mean I know someone said it on here but anyone can spew gibberish on an internet forum. After the whole Banned 1 situation, I have learned to take everything I read on here with a grain of salt.

Has it been confirmed that the Wolf Greys are dropping this weekend?? I mean I know someone said it on here but anyone can spew gibberish on an internet forum. After the whole Banned 1 situation, I have learned to take everything I read on here with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by Jazza

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by dgoins1

There tryin to push the lows before people lose intrest in the bron line
People will never loose interest in the bron line. Haters like you still come in here to LOOK
nerd.gif
I still love the line. Waiting for my Sprites to come in 
happy.gif

1f92619657aaed0f9299e5067e1f17f0f8ca60d4_r.jpg
Niiice collection! Where did you get that shelf set? 

Originally Posted by Jazza

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by dgoins1

There tryin to push the lows before people lose intrest in the bron line
People will never loose interest in the bron line. Haters like you still come in here to LOOK
nerd.gif
I still love the line. Waiting for my Sprites to come in 
happy.gif

1f92619657aaed0f9299e5067e1f17f0f8ca60d4_r.jpg
Niiice collection! Where did you get that shelf set? 

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Yes, check your local Champs this Thursday and Finishline.com too. Not sure if it's limited or a GR, could be just like the Sprites.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Yes, check your local Champs this Thursday and Finishline.com too. Not sure if it's limited or a GR, could be just like the Sprites.

Back
Top Bottom