THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

anyone know what's up with HOH Rooseveltfield? I called today to see if maybe they had my size in the sprite, and the guy played dumb then told me he only knew of the Low top Lebron VII in grey and green.

he oded on fans 4 no reason

Are you kidding?  No reason? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

There tryin to push the lows before people lose intrest in the bron line
People will never loose interest in the bron line. Haters like you still come in here to LOOK
nerd.gif

People will never loose interest in the bron line. Haters like you still come in here to LOOK
nerd.gif

i thought the greys came with the neon green trimming or are those another low top coming out?

i thought the greys came with the neon green trimming or are those another low top coming out?

Originally Posted by Gottips3

nerd.gif
I still love the line. Waiting for my Sprites to come in 
happy.gif

1f92619657aaed0f9299e5067e1f17f0f8ca60d4_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Gottips3

nerd.gif
I still love the line. Waiting for my Sprites to come in 
happy.gif

1f92619657aaed0f9299e5067e1f17f0f8ca60d4_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Sdot73

anyone know what's up with HOH Rooseveltfield? I called today to see if maybe they had my size in the sprite, and the guy played dumb then told me he only knew of the Low top Lebron VII in grey and green.

they had sprites thursday, they sold out that day

Originally Posted by Sdot73

they had sprites thursday, they sold out that day

Yeah.... I haven't found the stock locates for the outlets yet and may have to break down and get these joints from PG Plaza at damn near full price.

It will be worth it I suppose.. I just gotta stop being a cheap #%!.

Yeah.... I haven't found the stock locates for the outlets yet and may have to break down and get these joints from PG Plaza at damn near full price.

It will be worth it I suppose.. I just gotta stop being a cheap #%!.

Yeah was going to get the Wolf Grey's but decided to grab another CG V2, will see how the Solar's look in person.

Yeah was going to get the Wolf Grey's but decided to grab another CG V2, will see how the Solar's look in person.

Back
Top Bottom