THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

where are you guys copping your triple blacks from? and for how much?

^this...

lookin to pay no more than 90 shipped...

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

where are you guys copping your triple blacks from? and for how much?

^this...

lookin to pay no more than 90 shipped...

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

FSR of Sprites on Eastbay for those who still need a pair.....

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

props to you, my dude! finally it's on eastbay!
grabbed another size 11 for under retail! eastbay gift card FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

I felt like getting another pair from Eastbay too Torres.

go for it, bro! I was thinking about grabbing em after they lift the discount restriction since i still have that 25% off code, but heck i just pull the trigger with the giftcard.

I don't think they will last that long as the wolf greys, everyone is still actively looking for em....

Originally Posted by The7onius

I felt like getting another pair from Eastbay too Torres.

go for it, bro! I was thinking about grabbing em after they lift the discount restriction since i still have that 25% off code, but heck i just pull the trigger with the giftcard.

I don't think they will last that long as the wolf greys, everyone is still actively looking for em....

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^http://www.dickssportingg...ex.jsp?productId=4354371
hopefully your size is still there

the 130 price
grin.gif

Its hard to find them elsewhere for cheaper unless you find the outlets some folks have said.. but none in my area.
I would happen to say for a dude like me hardly EVER used to paying retail.. these are worth the $130 price tag with quality and comfort. Discount coupons and such can help... but Ive said before PG Plaza had plenty at $160 left when I went three weeks ago...

Maybe other places sent theirs back already....

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^http://www.dickssportingg...ex.jsp?productId=4354371
hopefully your size is still there

the 130 price
grin.gif

Its hard to find them elsewhere for cheaper unless you find the outlets some folks have said.. but none in my area.
I would happen to say for a dude like me hardly EVER used to paying retail.. these are worth the $130 price tag with quality and comfort. Discount coupons and such can help... but Ive said before PG Plaza had plenty at $160 left when I went three weeks ago...

Maybe other places sent theirs back already....

Good to see Eastbay getting them too so others don't pay reseller prices but hurry up lol.

The colors on the MNs look dull.

Good to see Eastbay getting them too so others don't pay reseller prices but hurry up lol.

The colors on the MNs look dull.

Those Miami Nights looks alot better now in that video than they did before when the first pictures dropped.  Seriously thinking about copping.

Those Miami Nights looks alot better now in that video than they did before when the first pictures dropped.  Seriously thinking about copping.

Miami nights are hideous and it pains me to say that because the V1's and V2 colorways have been very decent. People who just buy kicks because they're limited will be drooling at these, they just got ti get them.

Miami nights are hideous and it pains me to say that because the V1's and V2 colorways have been very decent. People who just buy kicks because they're limited will be drooling at these, they just got ti get them.

Back
Top Bottom