THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by NoobLee

The Solars are more limited than Sprites for sure.

Here we go again,     they will not be  limited, no need to rush to get them or spend above retail.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

The Solars are more limited than Sprites for sure.

Here we go again,     they will not be  limited, no need to rush to get them or spend above retail.

Just came home from work and got my triple blacks that I ordered from the north bend outlets. Shoes are so good looking in person. Shoulda went up a half size though, but oh well, gives me a reason to double up
laugh.gif

Just came home from work and got my triple blacks that I ordered from the north bend outlets. Shoes are so good looking in person. Shoulda went up a half size though, but oh well, gives me a reason to double up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

just gave shiekh @ valley fair a call and they have the solar reds in stock for anyone that's local. hope these don't go too fast like the sprites.

Thanks for the heads up. Went and grabbed a pair... As far as I know solars are a GR

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

just gave shiekh @ valley fair a call and they have the solar reds in stock for anyone that's local. hope these don't go too fast like the sprites.

Thanks for the heads up. Went and grabbed a pair... As far as I know solars are a GR

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

How do the PS' fit? Looking into getting some dunkmans. I wear a 10.5 in V2s

My dunkmans and v2s both fit me about the same and are 10.5s. I'd say the dunkmans are just a tad tighter, probably because of the material, but nothing to make me even consider a different size like I did the v1

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

How do the PS' fit? Looking into getting some dunkmans. I wear a 10.5 in V2s

My dunkmans and v2s both fit me about the same and are 10.5s. I'd say the dunkmans are just a tad tighter, probably because of the material, but nothing to make me even consider a different size like I did the v1

Back
Top Bottom