THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by DRose22

@ scottiepimpin33 They're at the Nike factory store on the South side of chicago, # 773-846-5460 I'm sure they would do a phone order those Lb's have been there for a week now..LMK what happens

Good looks man.
FSR? 9.5 to be exact?

@ scottiepimpin33 They're at the Nike factory store on the South side of chicago, # 773-846-5460 I'm sure they would do a phone order those Lb's have been there for a week now..LMK what happens

Good looks man.
FSR? 9.5 to be exact?

5983873950_f600fe1495_z.jpg

5983872634_188ae26146_z.jpg

rockin these tomorrow. Thanks again C. & thanks for the laces for my cool greys, changin em as i type... lol

@COBYATCH they have the tripple black 8's, all black Lb soldier 4's, all white soldier 4's..whats your size i could tell you if they got in stock i was there on monday?

Size 11.5   Not that you asked... but Im just sayin...

@COBYATCH they have the tripple black 8's, all black Lb soldier 4's, all white soldier 4's..whats your size i could tell you if they got in stock i was there on monday?

Size 11.5   Not that you asked... but Im just sayin...

yes to 96 on swoosh... but sizes are almost done..

Spoke to my local hoh dm said that footlocker order request was denied from nike because they did not produce the same numbers of solar reds... Dare I repeat what he said... They are more limited then the sprites.

yes to 96 on swoosh... but sizes are almost done..

Spoke to my local hoh dm said that footlocker order request was denied from nike because they did not produce the same numbers of solar reds... Dare I repeat what he said... They are more limited then the sprites.

My solars were shipped from NDC last night. Will receive tomorrow. Hopefully yall guys r full of crap as far as sizing goes. I went true to size.

My solars were shipped from NDC last night. Will receive tomorrow. Hopefully yall guys r full of crap as far as sizing goes. I went true to size.

Back
Top Bottom