THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

So they are dropping at all the locations online around the same time, but Champs will be the first to get them in store?

So they are dropping at all the locations online around the same time, but Champs will be the first to get them in store?

Originally Posted by mrMCK3Y

So they are dropping at all the locations (Foot Locker/Eastbay/Champs), but they hit Champs first in store?

ray-j-gif.gif

^^^^ lol that ray j gif always gets me no matter the situation

Anyways, going to the outlets next week, hope to cop some v1's and v2's.

^^^^ lol that ray j gif always gets me no matter the situation

Anyways, going to the outlets next week, hope to cop some v1's and v2's.

Solar Reds dont have RD, none of the Lows do, as soon as they hit the Champs location they get put out.

They will be pretty limited in champs systems, not trying to drive up the hype train, just stating what i heard. not alot of pairs to go around at all.

apparently all the champs that got the first 3 colorways of the lows ( sprites, blacks, greys) should get these, for the stores that didnt, MIGHT get them.

champs locations also got a "air to the throne" tee in black and solar red that matches pretty dope.

Solar Reds dont have RD, none of the Lows do, as soon as they hit the Champs location they get put out.

They will be pretty limited in champs systems, not trying to drive up the hype train, just stating what i heard. not alot of pairs to go around at all.

apparently all the champs that got the first 3 colorways of the lows ( sprites, blacks, greys) should get these, for the stores that didnt, MIGHT get them.

champs locations also got a "air to the throne" tee in black and solar red that matches pretty dope.

wait what is the story behind that ray j GIF? and I got a feeling the solars are just the sprites all over again

wait what is the story behind that ray j GIF? and I got a feeling the solars are just the sprites all over again

Originally Posted by hustler79

My Lebron 8 collection keeps growing. I'm guessing there HAS to be another restock of the Solars. I already have my pair but I would double up if I can get them for retail or less. If anyone hears of any size runs being available please post! I will do the same!

doubt your going to get the 'Solars' for less then retail, unless you know a store employee, who lets you use their employee discount.   

Originally Posted by hustler79

My Lebron 8 collection keeps growing. I'm guessing there HAS to be another restock of the Solars. I already have my pair but I would double up if I can get them for retail or less. If anyone hears of any size runs being available please post! I will do the same!

doubt your going to get the 'Solars' for less then retail, unless you know a store employee, who lets you use their employee discount.   

wow, 4 of each, lucky! I'm happy I have the solars but I'm hoping for a random sprite to show up on swoosh in my size one of these days

wow, 4 of each, lucky! I'm happy I have the solars but I'm hoping for a random sprite to show up on swoosh in my size one of these days

Back
Top Bottom