THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by badboy074

My collection 4 solars 4 sprites 8 total
I don't know about your math on that one
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CoachE23

^^^^^thats urs truly in the last pic with lebron at his kings academy camp sitting to the right of lebron......ive coached at the camp for 6 years now
Coach, next to you see Lebron tell him stop being stingy and get Nike to release more colorways of the 8s. The people have spoken. 

^^^^^thats urs truly in the last pic with lebron at his kings academy camp sitting to the right of lebron......ive coached at the camp for 6 years now
Coach, next to you see Lebron tell him stop being stingy and get Nike to release more colorways of the 8s. The people have spoken. 

Saw a few videos on youtube of the solar reds, had me thinking they released in may 
laugh.gif
. Can anyone confirm if they're a gr or limited release?
nerd.gif

Saw a few videos on youtube of the solar reds, had me thinking they released in may 
laugh.gif
. Can anyone confirm if they're a gr or limited release?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love the v2 lows but I got 1 problem with them.... the midsole creases like a @#$%^. I slipped on the solar reds and walked to the mirror and when I took them off and started looking at them, I noticed a bunch of creases on the midsole. =/ . Oh well, they're still a fresh shoe.

I love the v2 lows but I got 1 problem with them.... the midsole creases like a @#$%^. I slipped on the solar reds and walked to the mirror and when I took them off and started looking at them, I noticed a bunch of creases on the midsole. =/ . Oh well, they're still a fresh shoe.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

the midsole actually creases even before wearing...I noticed that on all my 8's

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

the midsole actually creases even before wearing...I noticed that on all my 8's

Back
Top Bottom