roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Greensboro, nc?

There's a couple of people here from the Boro. We represent lol

Thats what's up!! Glad to see triad people in here.
I'm actually moving up to Chapel Hill. Might need a little help on some spots for releases if you know of any

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Greensboro, nc?

There's a couple of people here from the Boro. We represent lol

Thats what's up!! Glad to see triad people in here.
I'm actually moving up to Chapel Hill. Might need a little help on some spots for releases if you know of any

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Post his Ebay user name so no one else gets scammed.
Ebay Member: newhenis1
that dude did some recent transactions just today too, check'em out
This guy is a scammer he's been doing it for a while now, he goes under Chase Hemmingfield on Facebook and Amadou TopFive Shotta. 

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Post his Ebay user name so no one else gets scammed.
Ebay Member: newhenis1
that dude did some recent transactions just today too, check'em out
This guy is a scammer he's been doing it for a while now, he goes under Chase Hemmingfield on Facebook and Amadou TopFive Shotta. 

Not everyone will like the solars so you know the pink will be a no buy to some guys. So these might sit for awhile on eastbay. The sprites are a different thing however and they're more of what guys would wear compared to the solars. I have my pairs of solars and sprites and i prefer solars more.

Not everyone will like the solars so you know the pink will be a no buy to some guys. So these might sit for awhile on eastbay. The sprites are a different thing however and they're more of what guys would wear compared to the solars. I have my pairs of solars and sprites and i prefer solars more.

Wow, the miami nights come with 2 pairs of white laces. Each pairof laces have different colored tips.

Stupid

Wow, the miami nights come with 2 pairs of white laces. Each pairof laces have different colored tips.

Stupid

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by frysee06

Originally Posted by The7onius

5. small

oh so you got half a size bigger then?

I think dude meant they run .5 size larger...so get .5 smaller than your True Size.

Wrong.  They basically run true to size for me but are slightly smaller than the sprites.  I bought a 10.5 in both though and wear a 10.5 in most things.  The solar just fits a bit more snug.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by frysee06

Originally Posted by The7onius

5. small

oh so you got half a size bigger then?

I think dude meant they run .5 size larger...so get .5 smaller than your True Size.

Wrong.  They basically run true to size for me but are slightly smaller than the sprites.  I bought a 10.5 in both though and wear a 10.5 in most things.  The solar just fits a bit more snug.

Back
Top Bottom