THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Look at the the shoes on the wall.........Finales, and Miami Nights.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

lebron-china-21.jpg
they both gonna release soon man, just be chill.

Look at all those damn people lurking outside
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Sup with Lake Summits, did Nike restock them or something, saw them at Footlocker, Champs and Finishline this weekend. I had to pass though, as I rather copp the Blake Griff PEs instead but its the first time Ive seen the kick up close, very very nice indeed. Pics dont do it justice.

Look at all those damn people lurking outside
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Sup with Lake Summits, did Nike restock them or something, saw them at Footlocker, Champs and Finishline this weekend. I had to pass though, as I rather copp the Blake Griff PEs instead but its the first time Ive seen the kick up close, very very nice indeed. Pics dont do it justice.

I don't know how this man can be the most hated man in sports and yet still have people in droves coming to see him.....WOW...This dude wins even when he looses. Never seen anything like this in sports EVER......

Ok Im done tip riding...lol

I don't know how this man can be the most hated man in sports and yet still have people in droves coming to see him.....WOW...This dude wins even when he looses. Never seen anything like this in sports EVER......

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Is anyone else getting the white marks by the crease of the solar reds?? I wore them for a little while and they showed up. but after wearing it once?

Yes.  It happened to mine and to 3 other guys I work with at FTL.  I just wiped mine with a damp papertowel and it was gone.  Not sure why it happened though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Is anyone else getting the white marks by the crease of the solar reds?? I wore them for a little while and they showed up. but after wearing it once?

Yes.  It happened to mine and to 3 other guys I work with at FTL.  I just wiped mine with a damp papertowel and it was gone.  Not sure why it happened though.
nerd.gif

I'm good on the rainbow trout, and the McDonald's PE looking joints. Slap a limited tag on a shoe, and people will buy anything...

I'm good on the rainbow trout, and the McDonald's PE looking joints. Slap a limited tag on a shoe, and people will buy anything...

You mustve started watching Basketball in 2009 or something if you dont remember how much this man was loved and hated at the same time before he won his 2nd set of championships

2bii2da91.jpg

You mustve started watching Basketball in 2009 or something if you dont remember how much this man was loved and hated at the same time before he won his 2nd set of championships

2bii2da91.jpg

i just copped a size 13 in the solar reds from FTL. pissed the 20% off wouldn't apply tho.

if anyone knows anywhere to get 'em cheaper LMK and i'll cancel the order.

i just copped a size 13 in the solar reds from FTL. pissed the 20% off wouldn't apply tho.

if anyone knows anywhere to get 'em cheaper LMK and i'll cancel the order.

Originally Posted by Mick Jagger

2bii2da91.jpg

I mean come on the guy had 3 rings before that....(On shaqs team)
And he actually raped a chick, so there isa reason for that hate.
All Lebron did was switch teams, and the whole universe HATES him...yet dude has 3 million followers on twitter, He sells the most jerseys from 2010-2011, and he shoes sold over $75 million....That didint happen with Kobe.

Ring wise >>>>>Lebron

2bii2da91.jpg

All Lebron did was switch teams, and the whole universe HATES him...yet dude has 3 million followers on twitter, He sells the most jerseys from 2010-2011, and he shoes sold over $75 million....That didint happen with Kobe.

Ring wise >>>>>Lebron

2bii2da91.jpg

Ring wise >>>>>Lebron

Wow first there is no Shaqs team the last time I checked they both played for the Lakers, he also wasn't convicted of raping anybody especially some chick who let everyone hit that night. 
Kobe is hated because he wins when no one wants him too and he proves his critiques wrong time after time.

Kobe actually has the highest selling jersey in the last decade and is more universally known then Lebron is. 5 rings>>>>> 0 rings. Didn't know there were still Kobe haters out there 
laugh.gif

2bii2da91.jpg

Ring wise >>>>>Lebron

Wow first there is no Shaqs team the last time I checked they both played for the Lakers, he also wasn't convicted of raping anybody especially some chick who let everyone hit that night. 
Kobe is hated because he wins when no one wants him too and he proves his critiques wrong time after time.

Kobe actually has the highest selling jersey in the last decade and is more universally known then Lebron is. 5 rings>>>>> 0 rings. Didn't know there were still Kobe haters out there 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom