THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Connect or no connect common sense tells me I'm but suppose to have everything Lebron has. Knocking the man for having control of his empire is just silly.
This sense of entitlement has caused you to spazz out over a pair of shoes. If you aren't willing to do your homework and utilize what NT was made for (to network) then you shouldn't have them. The only thing you are suppose to have is what you are willing to go out and get. Plain and simple.

Good post TY
The only reason everyone gets mad is because they except Lebrons line to be like how Jordan line was. Not knowing that these are 2 different people. Let that man Lebron COOK with his exclusives, its HIS shoe, he can do what he wants. If you don't like it, DONT BUY IT. 

And to be honest, how many casual people do you really think would buy those graffiti joints if nike released them?

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Connect or no connect common sense tells me I'm but suppose to have everything Lebron has. Knocking the man for having control of his empire is just silly.
This sense of entitlement has caused you to spazz out over a pair of shoes. If you aren't willing to do your homework and utilize what NT was made for (to network) then you shouldn't have them. The only thing you are suppose to have is what you are willing to go out and get. Plain and simple.

Good post TY
The only reason everyone gets mad is because they except Lebrons line to be like how Jordan line was. Not knowing that these are 2 different people. Let that man Lebron COOK with his exclusives, its HIS shoe, he can do what he wants. If you don't like it, DONT BUY IT. 

And to be honest, how many casual people do you really think would buy those graffiti joints if nike released them?

You can't give us consistent weak +$*$ and expect us to be happy about it...

Like who wouldn't have preferred these:
nike-air-max-lebron-8-pe-svsm-away-3-01.jpg

To these:

Lebron-8-V1-VIII-White-Dark-Blue-Red-Lebron-James-Shoes.jpg

who wouldn't have preferred these:
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-portland-pe-2-04.jpg

Over these:
2zg6tft.jpg

Or these:
nike-lebron-8-ps-special-edition-pe-2.jpg

Over these:
Nike%20Lebron%20VIII%20PS%20V3%20Blue%20Black_4.jpg

We're not asking for every PE he has because there multiple PE's of every shoe V1,V2,V3...
But just give us a dope colorway as a GR instead of some BS colorways.....

You can't give us consistent weak +$*$ and expect us to be happy about it...

Like who wouldn't have preferred these:
nike-air-max-lebron-8-pe-svsm-away-3-01.jpg

To these:

Lebron-8-V1-VIII-White-Dark-Blue-Red-Lebron-James-Shoes.jpg

who wouldn't have preferred these:
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-portland-pe-2-04.jpg

Over these:
2zg6tft.jpg

Or these:
nike-lebron-8-ps-special-edition-pe-2.jpg

Over these:
Nike%20Lebron%20VIII%20PS%20V3%20Blue%20Black_4.jpg

We're not asking for every PE he has because there multiple PE's of every shoe V1,V2,V3...
But just give us a dope colorway as a GR instead of some BS colorways.....

It's funny how everyone keeps comparing lebron's line to jordan's line. Idk if you guys are fooling yourselfs, but Jordan has PEs beyond what our minds can imagine. The only diff is lebron is in the new era and he shows them off, Jordan keeps them in his closet/showroom. MJ gets every Jordan that releases to the public, plus he gets 6-10 additional pairs in exclusive colors just for him. I could just imagine what shoes he is hiding. If his own son had samples of shoes that were still 2-3 years from releasing imagine what the GOAT has in his possession. As for lebron keeping a couple of colors to himself, let him be. I know if I had my own line I would def keep exclusive colors for myself.

It's funny how everyone keeps comparing lebron's line to jordan's line. Idk if you guys are fooling yourselfs, but Jordan has PEs beyond what our minds can imagine. The only diff is lebron is in the new era and he shows them off, Jordan keeps them in his closet/showroom. MJ gets every Jordan that releases to the public, plus he gets 6-10 additional pairs in exclusive colors just for him. I could just imagine what shoes he is hiding. If his own son had samples of shoes that were still 2-3 years from releasing imagine what the GOAT has in his possession. As for lebron keeping a couple of colors to himself, let him be. I know if I had my own line I would def keep exclusive colors for myself.

^very true

I don't get too worked up about it. If I want it and am able, I'll get it. If I'm not-oh well.

I'll take some Ronald McDonalds though...

^very true

I don't get too worked up about it. If I want it and am able, I'll get it. If I'm not-oh well.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

This thread is like 10 times funnier to me now that I know that people involved with the line are always reading what is being said here.

They know what they're doing to say the least.

I always assumed that they just sit back and get great laughs out of this thread.  I've complained too, but even I can't take half of these comments seriously.  

Bron could have 150 PE's and I wouldn't care because I would do the same if I had the resources he has.  But they can do a lot better with what's released at retail.  If the MN were to eventually release like the sprites and solars did, I would say excellent job on the colorways.   And I really can't complain about the V2's because we got some heat.  The biggest waste were the V1's.

Keeping with rhester's theme (great examples btw), these would've been a great transition colorway to the 9

nike-lebron-8-ps-miami-heat-away-pe-1-01.jpg

>

nike-lebron-8-ps-may-2011-preorder-nikestore-03.jpg

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

This thread is like 10 times funnier to me now that I know that people involved with the line are always reading what is being said here.

They know what they're doing to say the least.

I always assumed that they just sit back and get great laughs out of this thread.  I've complained too, but even I can't take half of these comments seriously.  

Bron could have 150 PE's and I wouldn't care because I would do the same if I had the resources he has.  But they can do a lot better with what's released at retail.  If the MN were to eventually release like the sprites and solars did, I would say excellent job on the colorways.   And I really can't complain about the V2's because we got some heat.  The biggest waste were the V1's.

Keeping with rhester's theme (great examples btw), these would've been a great transition colorway to the 9

nike-lebron-8-ps-miami-heat-away-pe-1-01.jpg

>

nike-lebron-8-ps-may-2011-preorder-nikestore-03.jpg

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

alssports site is legit right?

yes...got my sprites from them. they are notorious for taking your order and being out of stock though. but they didnt charge my card and they called me. another guy here had an issue with being sent the wrong shoes and i think he still may be dealing with that...but not sure.
oh man i cant deal with that coz im leaving next week already for the philippines so i dont think i can risk it....arrghh but its such a steeeeeaall!!

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

alssports site is legit right?

yes...got my sprites from them. they are notorious for taking your order and being out of stock though. but they didnt charge my card and they called me. another guy here had an issue with being sent the wrong shoes and i think he still may be dealing with that...but not sure.
oh man i cant deal with that coz im leaving next week already for the philippines so i dont think i can risk it....arrghh but its such a steeeeeaall!!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^very true

Always figured you more for a Grimace type of guy.
happy.gif
  I am all about the Hamburgler!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^very true

Always figured you more for a Grimace type of guy.
happy.gif
  I am all about the Hamburgler!

Back
Top Bottom