THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Was finally able to pick up one of my grails after a long search! Now just need some Christmas 8s. :D

Are the V1 & V2s still in the outlets? And I'm not talking about the lows or the PS V3s lol. Cuz I would love to get the blackout V1s or the Grey V2s

there is a pair of miami nights thats already up to freakin 1k with 3 days left...WOW!

I really hate the fact that they were so damn limited. I should of bit the bullet and bought them early for 500 when i had the chance. Only shoe out of the v1/v2 that i don't have :wow:

Was finally able to pick up one of my grails after a long search! Now just need some Christmas 8s. :D

Nice pick up! I've been tempted to bite the bullet on a pair of these as well but I'm so afraid of ending up with a fake set that I just hold off.

Nice pick up! I've been tempted to bite the bullet on a pair of these as well but I'm so afraid of ending up with a fake set that I just hold off.

Do a legit check with tagged pics prior to buying. I understand where you're coming from though... there is a LOT of fakes out there.

Anyone seen any pairs of the 8 PS at any outlet? Really regret not picking up another pair to hoop in back then.

Nystatenisland, great collection of 8s...I see you on feebay! Do you know if those hwc 8s were produced in a 10 or 10.5.

Nice pick up on the Xmas up there!

Yup, he was headed off on a vacation lol..great deal IMO..I love them!

Nice!! I recently swapped out the black laces for some yellow ones I go from the Nike Outlet and it makes the shoe pop even more. Simple and cheap way to change the look. I'll try and post some pics later today.

^^ I need me some of those. The prices just keep going up though! And they're really hard to find in 11.5! Nice pick up though. I'm a bit jealous.

^^ I need me some of those. The prices just keep going up though! And they're really hard to find in 11.5! Nice pick up though. I'm a bit jealous.

Would u like to know they are a sz 11.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom