THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

$125 for the all star games is bad? man. now i feel like i over paid. lol

General rule of thumb is that you NEVER ask if you got a deal deal AFTER you've paid for the item in question. At that stage you're just asking for opinions and nine times out of ten you won't hear what you want to hear. That said, if you're happy with the kicks and you can continue to put food on your plate and a roof over your head - you did good for yourself.

i was just asking for an opinion, like a price check. i guess either way i would be happy with them. you didnt have to be rude about it. :rolleyes sorry for posting that question up, i guess.

You would be hard pressed to find them any cheaper. Especially if they are a popular size. I would've done it.

this. It seemed like noone cared for the 8's till the SB colourway while most CW's faced discounts. probably why they are impossible to find now.

But the South Beach colorway was the first colorway that released...

Last edited:
Too lazy to go back into this thread and find an answer to my question but can anybody tell me if the V3 version fits TTS or a little big or a little snug? I'm going to buy the Dunkman V3 version but dont want to get the wrong size, any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Too lazy to go back into this thread and find an answer to my question but can anybody tell me if the V3 version fits TTS or a little big or a little snug? I'm going to buy the Dunkman V3 version but dont want to get the wrong size, any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I wear 10.5 in v1 , 10 in v2 & v3 and they fit perfect.

But the South Beach colorway was the first colorway that released...
yeah but if you remember the SB colorway was like the 5th or 6th shoe to leak pictures of before anything released. i believe if i remember correctly the "home V2's" leaked before even pictures of the south beach popped up. so he prolly means in the beginning when pictures were leaking.

Are these ANYWHERE in the world for sale in size 12 or 13? V1 or V2, I can't find these AT ALL, getting soooo impatient and pissed :lol:

FINALLY found a few Brand new pairs for less than retail. Got the Dunkmans for $59.99 and the Breds for $135. Switched out the Bred 8 laces for the Bred 9 laces, like it better. Happy to add to my collection since I slept crazy on the 8's. Scoping a DS pair of Christmas 8's for $295, y'all think thats a decent price or am I paying $35-$40 too much like my gut tells me?

Last edited:
FINALLY found a few Brand new pairs for less than retail. Got the Dunkmans for $59.99 and the Breds for $135. Switched out the Bred 8 laces for the Bred 9 laces, like it better. Happy to add to my collection since I slept crazy on the 8's. Scoping a DS pair of Christmas 8's for $295, y'all think thats a decent price or am I paying $35-$40 too much like my gut tells me?

damn thats a steal on the Bred V1's

Are these ANYWHERE in the world for sale in size 12 or 13? V1 or V2, I can't find these AT ALL, getting soooo impatient and pissed :lol:

This. It feels like they only made 1 size 13 for each CW

Got a pair of summit lake hornets in 8.5. I wear a 9.5 or 10 regular. So i have to wear them all the way loosened up, with no sole, and thin socks. Kinda uncomfortable, but these are so nice and I got em for $75.

Got a pair of summit lake hornets in 8.5. I wear a 9.5 or 10 regular. So i have to wear them all the way loosened up, with no sole, and thin socks. Kinda uncomfortable, but these are so nice and I got em for $75.
can't beat $75...i probably would of did da same :lol:

Just got the home V2s yesterday for $60 at Nordstrom Rack! Pretty hyped, I looked through the other sizes and seems like the only pair was in my size.

Just got the home V2s yesterday for $60 at Nordstrom Rack! Pretty hyped, I looked through the other sizes and seems like the only pair was in my size.

What size did you find? I bought a size 9 Cool Grey mid for $70 for my little bro, too good of a deal to pass up for such a dope shoe. Had me calling 50 NR across the country to find my size, no success...

What size did you find? I bought a size 9 Cool Grey mid for $70 for my little bro, too good of a deal to pass up for such a dope shoe. Had me calling 50 NR across the country to find my size, no success...

Nice, wow cool greys hitting Racks too!? nice. I'm a size 10 and I HAD to get them once i saw the price. haha had me feeling a lot better about missing out on the gold medal 10s.

I got.black/red v3 at outlet a few weeks ago. I really want yankees and chinas then all I need is finals and.southbeach and illbhave all the.mids

Can you message me where you got the 8 Dunkmans? - Thanks

Back
Top Bottom