the shoegame.com update on jordan brand 09 releases and packs

Hungweedawg i like that pic she is a Hottie
pimp.gif

ALL I WANT IS BORDEX VII AND TRUE BLUE 3 EVERYTHING ELSE COULD BE ON A SALE RACK

first the info says its gonna be Orlando colorway 7s and Bordeaux 7s, then it says Raptors??
SO which one is it Raptors or Bordeaux??
I want Bordeaux.

I miss the simplicity of the days when JB dropped one shoe, in a hot colorway, in a desireable retro, everyone copped and went home. Those were the goodol'days. All this pack crap blows

Originally Posted by Mac4167

i can see this being good news but this could also be bad if they cut us short with the quality or they change it up just before RD. only thing im not feeling is the pack with 4 different shoes. its probaly going to be like $600 retail...
smh.gif

yeah thats crazy i want all this pack madness to end

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

I wounder how much more will jb do before people say no-more, I guess they are completely catering to young/little kids now, they are watering down every shoe, the last couple years they released a bunch of 7's now again, and forget about the 5's, I am so glad I am at my ends with JB its sad that it has come to this, they just keep reaching and reaching!!!

thats just it young kids are buyin into the fusion, 6 rings hype and jb knows it so as long as big box accounts continue to push em the younger generation isgonna cop. the only casualty here is the true "sneakerheads" are being shoved to the wayside to usher in the new gen of shoeheads! jb throws us abone every so often to show love for the "oldschool" but like everything else money and new direction take center stage. buying power is with the newgen not US!

as long as these young cats keep buying all the crap jb is putting out, jb is going to make more crap. just keep it simple like the old days, thats all we want

Originally Posted by bayboss23

as long as these young cats keep buying all the crap jb is putting out, jb is going to make more crap. just keep it simple like the old days, thats all we want

well look at what young cats be listening to today.. new direction of jb= lil' Wayne.

Your worried about what money your going to be spending this year? do you not forget next yr is 25th anniversary!! gonna be insane

Back
Top Bottom