The Simple Things

going to a baseball game

pimp.gif

us_cellular_field_001.jpg

Having absolutely, positively nothing stressful on your mind. Just clear, good, relaxing thoughts.
Add that to a sunny day, nice breeze, beautiful location, and birds chirping, and you have the perfect moment in time.

music
bickin it with fam homies
brain
the scent of blunt smoke
the scent of new sneakers
cruising (board, bike, car etc) with some bomb tunes.
gettin twitterpated
embarassed.gif

-Wearing new shirts, jeans, or shoes for the first time, stepping out the house feeling like nothing can touch you.

-Crusing around the city with no set destination on a warm Spring/Summer day, windows down, system up.

-Getting eye contact/smiles from random girls (black, white, asian, latina...) when you're fresh, walking around the mall/hang out spots.

-People asking "Where did you get your shoes from?".

-Hugs from girls you haven't seen in a long time.

-Summer days/nights, just chillin' on the porch with a ice cold drink, laughing and joking.

-Freshly washed car, new 'fit, money in pocket, fresh set of braids.

pimp.gif

-sitting on the stair outside in summertime watching everyone, i just love that, summer in the northeast ftw
-sunnydays in springtime in south florida ftw
-laying in my room listening to music with the windows open
-driving around aimlessly listening to music
pimp.gif
also doing it very late/early in the morning.
-walking around in the mall
-roadtrips to no where
-doing nothing with my bestfriend
-sitting just looking at the beach or the river not saying anything or even thinking
-when i get a call from someone i REALLY wanted to talk to
-sweet texts

a lot more but im about to go do some of these now.

The Minister wrote:

thinking you have to get up then looking at the clock and relizing you have another 15 mins.
pimp.gif

So underrated. I cant believe I forgot about this.
pimp.gif

-Just walking around Manhattan by myself taking in the sights. Ive lived in NYC my whole life and Im still in awe of how beautiful the city is. Especially on abeautiful day
-Putting my iPod on shuffle and just having the songs flow. Like every song that I love plays one after another after another
pimp.gif

-Having a productive day. Getting good grades, getting a good workout, earning some money. Then coming home to a good meal and relaxing
-Hearing from soneone whom you havent spoken to in a while that you really missed

basketball
home cooked meal
buffalo wings for 25c
getting cleaned up to go out
waking up
girls that are down with no ties

Head and girls that are proficient with the tongue
Cheeseburgers
Vanilla Milkshakes
Good production and great acts that can perform
Water when I'm thirsty
loyalty
building relationships

being alone listening to music, playing with my dog, playing basketball, walking outside in nice weather, and cook outs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom