The term "thot" is corny...

Me and my homies 17 year old son say it jokingly because it sounds so dumb. Pretty sure no one else I know even knows what it is or we're just butchering the word "thought". Anyways I just use the term "roller" for the most part.

I like the word "bopper" You can kinda use it in different ways. Like "I met Julie today, shes the Barstow bopper, she gave me and the homies bop in some random McDonalds parking lot"

The word corny is now also "corny".
sick.gif
Plot twist.

Some of these new slang words are ridiculous. 
laugh.gif

I have caught myself saying a few of them, some stick and some I realize are that corny.

"wave" - said this for a short period, say it every now and then, still dont know how I feel about it

"thot" - not gonna lie, my new word 
laugh.gif

"lit" - this is stupid, wanna smack dudes for saying it

"facts" - shutup

"gucci" - shutup

Some of these new slang words are ridiculous. :lol:

I have caught myself saying a few of them, some stick and some I realize are that corny.

"wave" - said this for a short period, say it every now and then, still dont know how I feel about it
"thot" - not gonna lie, my new word :lol:
"lit" - this is stupid, wanna smack dudes for saying it
"facts" - shutup
"gucci" - shutup

Wave is still poppin. It could be used to mean a variety of things

Thot is kind of dumb, I say it jokingly. Like I said in the other thread, NYC popularized this word. Chicago created it though.

Lit: I HATE THIS WORD as well as all varieties of it (lituation = situation/party) I hate that word. Another word that NYC created (shoutout to slow bucks)

Facts: I type this word out but I never say it

Gucci: hate it. I mostly say "good" instead

well on NT the impossible becomes possible because it surely is played the

**** out the way dudes call everything and everybody corny.

I hear you in the usage not the word. I find myself only using when I really mean it.

"This N Bradley corny as **** for not flushing the toliet "

I hear you in the usage not the word. I find myself only using when I really mean it.

"This N Bradley corny as **** for not flushing the toliet "

exactly. this is cool. like if i'm watching a comedy show or something and dude's jokes

are corny then i'll use it. but dudes be going around calling **** like wearing shorts corny.

What trips me out is how its lost its meaning already.

A chick from New Orleans tried to tell me it stood for That H* Outta There.

First time I heard ot used was when Charlegmane called some girl a "thot pocket".

Back
Top Bottom