The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

Im glad they didnt. This look is uninspired and boring nowadays leading into 2020. Especially with me liking to keep my trunk gate hidden and closed this is clutch.

I didnt want a cookie cutter SUV and I didn't want just a gas guzzling run of the mill looking Truck i wanted a fusion so this hit it on the head. Specs wise theres nothing even close out there.

Take my money now Elon...Thanks a lot.
When you compare it to a current F-150 or other trucks, it makes them look wild outdated.

Guarantee other manufacturers will start stealing this design language when this drops.

Attachments

• Ford-f150-2015-fx4-por-jesus.jpg
    Ford-f150-2015-fx4-por-jesus.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 174
Looks like a doped up Delorean
I kind of like it. I'm more interested in seeing what it can do as an actual truck.
4x4?
Tow capacity?
Weight capacity?
Could forsure be a game changer

Love the cybertruck. Wish the news would cover how incredible this thing is...instead of "Ohhh the glass broke!!!"
Bruh...its faster then a 911 and stronger then an F150....but "the glass broke!!"

I wonder how that body will do in crash tests. I thought a lot of cars were partially collapsible for safety.

Gonna be rough finding a whip to fill my void till this drops.
When you compare it to a current F-150 or other trucks, it makes them look wild outdated.

Guarantee other manufacturers will start stealing this design language when this drops.

Word. It does look outdated compared to everything else out there in its range. Gonna be rough finding a whip to fill my utility truck void till this drops.

Was the WTH at first glance. However, loving it more and more each second. Will pre order and go from there.

This got that futuristic bully vibe.

I definitely appreciate the deviation of design. Everything else is so uninspired. Always hated seeing a fire concept car never come into production.

I'm wit this.

I don't like Elon, I think he's a megolomaniac liar/fraud .

But

the Cybertruck design is awesome,

all cars look the same now, give me the giant ugly brutalist-cyberpunk-techwear truck.

don't let Elon hatred blind you, the Cybertruck design is flames,

The anti-elon propaganda still strong. Seeing ton of coverage about this glass shattering (isnt car not ready for 2 years?) and spacex failing a pressure test (its a test right? That's the point?). We've had the cars supposedly simultaneously combusting and set on fire, they're gonna be hacked, the batteries are not environmentally friendly, people are sleeping at the wheel, cars automatically locking people inside, autopilot driving into center median etc.

Back
Top Bottom