The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

I'm sorry but this aint it. Texas drives the truck market and I don't see anyone pulling up to the oil fields in this.

I actually think the design will pass DOT regulations. The lights are usually key issues, but I see they already have their indicator and brake lights in already.

What I see in the cybertruck is potential. I'd wrap it matte black and put wider more agressive wheels. Give the look of Batman's tumbler batmobile

More like the **** mobile

I see many that haven’t been into owning a truck getting this.

that's who Telsa appeals to...

their cars don't appeal to gearheads or da "cars & coffee" crowd.

i wouldn't own a Telsa if it was given to me...trade it day of.

Truck looks like it was drawn by a 4th grader with a ruler and a pencil. Surprisingly cheap though. Hopefully people won't go around smashing windows.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this aint it. Texas drives the truck market and I don't see anyone pulling up to the oil fields in this.

I work in the oil field but it’s about to be 2020. There’s money to be made outside of Texas too with this truck on people who don’t even drive trucks.

you wouldn’t ever catch me in one of those F150s or the hundreds that look like it but I’d whip this though.

You're the same guy who said no one wants electric vehicles a few months ago :lol:

Meanwhile Ford making electric Mustangs

they are losing easy money doing this. Listen yall...the fools who want to believe in 10 years everything will be electric need to wake up. Fossil Fuels aint running out no time soon at least not in this lifetime. Just give me some gas so I can go...

giphy.gif

I work in the oil field but it’s about to be 2020. There’s money to be made outside of Texas too with this truck on people who don’t even drive trucks.

you wouldn’t ever catch me in one of those F150s or the hundreds that look like it but I’d whip this though.

What’s crazy is I have a small pickup truck that is always in rotation between friends and family but I’ve never considered myself a pickup truck guy. However I’d cop this in an instant.

The retractable roof/ hood almostmakes it the perfect crossover between an everyday SUV and a pickup. from a utilitarian approach this is kind of a perfect matchup for my everyday needs and wants. I can literally drive fast, seat 6, move the endless amount of **** I have to move/ store tools, occasionally move something bigger, and it looks sick.

Sign me up.

No thread jack but my I was talking to a coworker about the Cybertruck and he put me on to the Rivian. HOLY ****:pimp:

I changed my mind on the Tesla truck, I might have to get one and use for my construction company. First I gotta speak with my accountant on the tax benefits of using this as a company vehicle. I know tracking gas usage is a thing I can do but I what are the benefits of going electric for business use 🤔

No thread jack but my I was talking to a coworker about the Cybertruck and he put me on to the Rivian. HOLY ****:pimp:

Rivian is trash to me. What does this start at 70k? They can keep this one thats OD expensive and Rivian strikes me as a company that will go out of business too.

Give me the run down

Rivian is trash to me. What does this start at 70k? They can keep this one thats OD expensive and Rivian strikes me as a company that will go out of business too.

Give me the run down

Starts at 70K. Don't think its a truck that'll take off like the Tesla seems to be, but I like that there are options out there. Ford backed company so who knows. Ford might just take the tech and implement it into their existing line of trucks.

Not my cup of tea, but this is going to dominate the bay area in a few years. Utility trucks for the techies and they can brag at the same time.

Starts at 70K. Don't think its a truck that'll take off like the Tesla seems to be, but I like that there are options out there. Ford backed company so who knows. Ford might just take the tech and implement it into their existing line of trucks.

oh they are Ford backed? They’ll be around for a long time then. Thanks for the information yeah this is what the space needs as far as other competition and options.

I changed my mind on the Tesla truck, I might have to get one and use for my construction company. First I gotta speak with my accountant on the tax benefits of using this as a company vehicle. I know tracking gas usage is a thing I can do but I what are the benefits of going electric for business use 🤔

tax benefits info at 11:50

Back
Top Bottom