The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

Putting in $100,
hopefully my funds are right when this drops.
giphy.gif

time to start grinding

This thing is hideous. I appreciate Tesla going out of the box. Hope this isn't the final version and they still plan on making tweaks to the final look

This thing is hideous. I appreciate Tesla going out of the box. Hope this isn't the final version and they still plan on making tweaks to the final look

they are going to have to for car design regulations but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be pretty damn close to this.

they are going to have to for car design regulations but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be pretty damn close to this.
I actually think the design will pass DOT regulations. The lights are usually key issues, but I see they already have their indicator and brake lights in already.

What I see in the cybertruck is potential. I'd wrap it matte black and put wider more agressive wheels. Give the look of Batman's tumbler batmobile

What I see in the cybertruck is potential. I'd wrap it matte black and put wider more agressive wheels. Give the look of Batman's tumbler batmobile

That’s kinda been my plan from the jump. This joint in matte black is gonna be vicious

they just put a marble kitchen countertop on the dashboard of that thing huh?

forward design, sloppy execution

They gonna make fake engine sounds for this pickup truck ? Because all the clowns who love pick up trucks here love they loud truck to rev Every chance they can get.

I actually think the design will pass DOT regulations. The lights are usually key issues, but I see they already have their indicator and brake lights in already.

yeah and I’m sure Elon and them have already looked into Dot regulations come to think of it. Your right.

no need to wrap as it’s gonna come in a matte black color option Elon said. I’m looking at the Batman Tumbler Batmobile too and I loved that :pimp:

Sounds like a Ponzi scheme. $100 interest free money times X to keep the company going

nah company doesn’t need that going I don’t think. It’s just a hype build up to get the folks talking. When it’s time and all the add ons, spec out and the casual buyer in 2021 is like “**** this is more than I expected” they’ll drop out and won’t buy :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom