The things we NEVER tell our girls...

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Sounds like you went downtown and failed at it...

Maybe your girl is just dirty.

grin.gif
Word it sounds like his broad is filthy!  I've never experienced what op is talking about.  Taste, smell, panties have ALWAYS been on point.  There are girls that go above and beyond to make things good down there and then there are the girls you are hooking up with op. 

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by ricky409

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
c. when we really don't know
d. when that dress doesn't really fit well
e. when we don't really love her as much as we should at that particular moment
f. i hate the possibility of thinking of you with another dude
g. when we're jealous
h. when you don't reciprocate
i. when you choose to ignore what we think
j. when you don't give what we say equal weight
k. when we have to control our emotional responses
l. chivalry is really one-sided. you all really put nothing into the relationship
m. Why can't we have sex when I want to?
n. Why don't you admit when you're wrong?
o. we know you're lying but we choose to ignore it to prevent an argument
p. we really don't want to go on without you. we kinda need/or want you more than you think.
q.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm done...there so much... Its harder to be men in society than women. Anything NOT male is defined as female. Think about it...

elaborate on that, fams...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Its just that if you're not muscled enough, not deep enough voice, not strong enough, not giving enough, not as embracing, not as physical, not dangerous enough, not as emotionless etc...into ALL those things...

if you don't fit in the box of what it is to be a male...a DESIRABLE male... you're resigned to the role of being female or feminine.

tired.gif

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
g. when we're jealous
l. chivalry is really one-sided. you all really put nothing into the relationship
p. we really don't want to go on without you. we kinda need/or want you more than you think.
q.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm done...there so much... Its harder to be men in society than women. Anything NOT male is defined as female. Think about it...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Its just that if you're not muscled enough, not deep enough voice, not strong enough, not giving enough, not as embracing, not as physical, not dangerous enough, not as emotionless etc...into ALL those things...

if you don't fit in the box of what it is to be a male...a DESIRABLE male... you're resigned to the role of being female or feminine.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by toast1985

Man, I can't front, I love it. If her joint is fresh, I'm good money. Fresh %#%%% smell sweet to me. Maybe I'm just %%!*%* in the mind, but I can't tell that apart from strawberries, relatively speaking.
laugh.gif
 but seriously tho, even clean ##%%! still smells like ##%%!. its gon have a smell regardless & it damn sure dont taste like no kinda fruit. it taste like nuthin really

Like unpurified water
It taste like when you cut yourself and lick your cut. Don't front like you never did this.

Man, I can't front, I love it. If her joint is fresh, I'm good money. Fresh %#%%% smell sweet to me. Maybe I'm just %%!*%* in the mind, but I can't tell that apart from strawberries, relatively speaking.
laugh.gif
 but seriously tho, even clean ##%%! still smells like ##%%!. its gon have a smell regardless & it damn sure dont taste like no kinda fruit. it taste like nuthin really

Like unpurified water
It taste like when you cut yourself and lick your cut. Don't front like you never did this.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

laugh.gif

Like unpurified water
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yall silly. 

laugh.gif

Like unpurified water
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yall silly. 

laugh.gif

Like unpurified water

roll.gif

This!

yea basically it just taste like skin. i remember i didnt used to eat @+$+% cause i was scared of wat it might taste like
laugh.gif

yea basically it just taste like skin. i remember i didnt used to eat @+$+% cause i was scared of wat it might taste like
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Like unpurified water

roll.gif

This!

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
g. when we're jealous
q.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That's real talk.

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Rilla I dunno what kinda chicks u be messing with, but if shorty keep herself clean then the box tastes great.

Sounds like u went down there and had a reeaaaal bad experience. Tell ya chick to shave and wash herself properly

Re-read the OP and I understand and agree.

If she don't give a %#%% Imma be sure to come thru with my man musk to counter hers.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So yall like the taste of metal?

Yea that taste is iron
laugh.gif
cant say ive experienced that ya'll goin in the red?

I made a thread about this a few months ago. Someone was bringing a chick over and her box smelled like death. The candles didnt help the smell just mixed together
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

a. when we're sad
b. when we're scared
g. when we're jealous
q.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That's real talk.

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Rilla I dunno what kinda chicks u be messing with, but if shorty keep herself clean then the box tastes great.

Sounds like u went down there and had a reeaaaal bad experience. Tell ya chick to shave and wash herself properly

Re-read the OP and I understand and agree.

If she don't give a %#%% Imma be sure to come thru with my man musk to counter hers.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So yall like the taste of metal?

Yea that taste is iron
laugh.gif
cant say ive experienced that ya'll goin in the red?

I made a thread about this a few months ago. Someone was bringing a chick over and her box smelled like death. The candles didnt help the smell just mixed together
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom