the thread about nothing...

Doing a half-assed job on a presentation that was handed to me an hour ago 
mean.gif
Tag you're it, I hate that ****.
Me too. I wanna sleep early right now, but damn it, I need it later

Didnt go to work today. Aint done chit all day. Was gona run. Look outside its raining. Turned on 1st 48 and ordered jimmy johns. My girl needs to get off work already. I wana eat some coochie already.

Is that MC Ren on the far left?
if you mean far right yes, but if you mean far left that's dj yella

@Toretto
 what about Wisconsin ? :nerd:

Got news this morning that I have a foot in the door to enter this journalism/mass communications school that's located up there :wow: meeting with the counselor/recruiter tomorrow morning, && could be starting as soon as January.

My goal is to bring some credibility back to ESPN in the coming years. :nthat:

Got news this morning that I have a foot in the door to enter this journalism/mass communications school that's located up there
embarassed.gif
meeting with the counselor/recruiter tomorrow morning, && could be starting as soon as January.

My goal is to bring some credibility back to ESPN in the coming years.
nthat.gif
nice.. good luck 
smokin.gif

i asked because i live there.. what part are you going to ?

Last edited:
[thread="329154"] [/thread]
Got news this morning that I have a foot in the door to enter this journalism/mass communications school that's located up there :wow: meeting with the counselor/recruiter tomorrow morning,
nice.. good luck :smokin  

i asked because i live there.. what part are you going to ?

Thanks, I'm not sure exactly which part at the moment but I should know by this time tomorrow.

Is the snow up there yearly as bad as they describe on the news? That's the only part I'm iffy on, although that wouldn't dissuade me from going by any means.

Thanks, I'm not sure exactly which part at the moment but I should know by this time tomorrow.

Is the snow up there yearly as bad as they describe on the news? That's the only part I'm iffy on, although that wouldn't dissuade me from going by any means.
it's not that bad imo, but when we have storms that ishh is bad 
mean.gif
  it does get cold as a heck tho  
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom