the thread about nothing...

Brah.

This statement false.
nerd.gif
 i needa to kno wassup i ate those springs everyday after practice for almost 2 years 

pissed af. I share a locker with some broads (stupid idea), I left my spalding in there for one ************* day and I pick it up the next, I know it's been tampered with bc it's not the way I left it there. I go home Iook closer and it looks like someone took car keys and ******* scratched it all over. Some inconsiderate **** bounced the ball outside all the way to the gym or played at a park is the most obvious scenario. You can see on the scratches that the leather peeled off from the friction.

They don't make these OG tf 1000s anymore, I don't want no ******* tf 1000 legacy **** or a ******* wilson evolution :smh:

I'm seriously thinking of going batman and hunting this mofo down. This ball is like my girlfriend, been there since I started playing hoops seriously and now it got kidnapped and ************* toyed with. Don't think there's a legal way to settle this, I'm going to do to this ******* what he did to my ball.

I just want to rant about dudes only messing with women cuz they got they own place.

I know this is the thing now but I wish us dudes would have higher standards for ourselves.

Like u gonna talk to her cuz she got a stable job and a crib tho?  So she can take care of you?

I just wish men would have some pride, I remember when women use to only talk to dudes because they got a car and they own place, now its the other way around SMDH

I just want to rant about dudes only messing with women cuz they got they own place.

I know this is the thing now but I wish us dudes would have higher standards for ourselves.

Like u gonna talk to her cuz she got a stable job and a crib tho?  So she can take care of you?

I just wish men would have some pride, I remember when women use to only talk to dudes because they got a car and they own place, now its the other way around SMDH

So wait, are you saying dudes should mess with loser females??

Women date guys because they have a car and a job all the time but we can't date a female because she has a place to stay?

Maybe we don't wanna have to smash at her mom's house.

Maybe we wanna crash over sometimes

I can kind of understand the frustration. Those TF-1000's are the best basketball to hoop with in doors but @ the same time it's not that serious fam lol

I'm just not feeling it right now.

Anyone who has lost a parent/loved one please answer this for me. How long did it take for you to get over it completely? Do you still think about them now? I lost my mom and it's been almost 3 months and not a day goes by that I don't think of her. Last night I cried myself to sleep yall.I am surprised I am even admitting that. This pain is definitely one of the worst feelings ever. Sorry to be killing the vibe of this thread.

Watching cops, and they are settin ppl up by setting a bike on the side of the street waiting for someone to steal it and charge em wit some BS crime.

Back
Top Bottom