the thread about nothing...

Off wednesday. Cant wait to just chill all day and do nothing since i won't be out of work until 7:00 today and tomorrow.

Pardon the ignorance, but what's going on on Wednesday? Seems like a bunch of you have the day off.

Or is it just coincidence?

Woke up this morning and remembered i had a dream of my mom. We was just talking. Felt good to see and talk to her even though it was just a dream. I miss her...

One of my biggest regrets in recent years is NOT smashing Ana Foxx when she offered me to go hangout in her room in the jacuzzi @ the 2012 AVN awards after the redcarpet I was young and was fiending to go to the actual awards 
indifferent.gif
 sat through the boring award show with biggest smile on my face.. Now I look back every time and say I shoulda smashed cause she blew up that following year 
mean.gif
 seen a scene with her a few days ago and I almost go the feels for the missed opportunity 

Think im going to make the trip to AVN this year even though im removed a bit from the industry it will be nice to see old friends 

Pics lol because I know you will ask 

Why didn't you do it bruh 
laugh.gif

Random story. Went to the mall today to buy some shoes, came out of a store and this guy called me over. So I'm like wassup? Guy asks me am I over 18 so in my young *** mind I'm thinking he's about to ask do I wanna shoot a flick 
roll.gif
 turns out he and 2 other people was gambling, so I'm like nah but I end up staying for a little show. One of the guys won $400 and they try to deal me in so I dip. Go to my store to ask my manager for time off next week and she calls the police on the dealer 
roll.gif
 guess dude caught on so he dipped as well.

Forgot to post this too: Like 1 or 2 weeks ago I was walking into work and this twitching lady standing by the door asked me did I hate my mom.. just said heh and kept it moving, ain't no time for that mess 
laugh.gif
 tan help me out, the **** was that supposed to mean?

Last edited:
Two hot friends meeting both at the same time when there together so who you go for? , want both but gotta play it cool, feel out the situation,

Maybe try both?

Got an exam i havent really studied for....yeezus halp me
You'll be fine bruh, good luck.

Also saw a fight today, was walking to class on the 3rd floor and I heard a loud drop. Turn around and it's these 2 guys straight mauling each other 
mean.gif
 takes a while for the staff to see what's going on. They eventually came over and broke the fight up, dragged one guy around the corner and left the other guy on the floor. Guy on the floor ran after the other guy and swung of those super tekken punches and ended up hitting the teacher 
roll.gif
 Almost got locked out of class 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom