the thread about nothing...

CTa6IqhWwAAldQU.jpg

jlo

Frfr 
tired.gif
 bout to hit up backpages for the one time 
roll.gif

nerd.gif

My friend and his brother is staging a walkout at their house on Thursday, supposed to just go wherever they feel.. gotta cut that mess out cause they know their gma would light their *** up 
laugh.gif

It's been 11 months since I got the yambs....

11 F'IN MONTHS

The consequences of focusing on my career :lol: :smh:
My drought was almost two years before I met my current yamb.

I regret putting my life on hold. :smh:

But that feeling when you get it in the first time after so long :wow: :pimp: :wow:

Last edited:
Buddy on eleven months is just all types of fail imo, i understand you work but hit a bar or something. Do something. Eleven months id be sick.
Srsly
The most action I got this year was grabbing this chicks booty but my homie cockblocked me because he had to leave and I was driving that night
Ugh why

its just yambs. It comes and goes don't let it dictate anything in your life. My boy is on an 8 month drought and allll he does is talk about it. Like his num one concern is getting laid but yet he sits inside on the weekends smokes pot and doesn't do anything. Just better yourself and don't stress about it

I hate car struggles

This past weekend I had to get a new radiator, all 4 breaks, filters, oil change, and new wipers

The picture "grind in your twenties, build in you thirties, chill in your forties" is always posted by people who don't do **** about their lives and are in their mid/late twenties already. Ish is funny and annoying af at the same time :lol:

Like srs? The only grind you did is **** up your credit score

Last edited:
The picture "grind in your twenties, build in you thirties, chill in your forties" is always posted by people who don't do **** about their lives and are in their mid/late twenties already. Ish is funny and annoying af at the same time :lol:

Like srs? The only grind you did is **** up your credit score
That last line :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom