the thread about nothing...

Anyway, said girl has been texting me with emojis. Talking bout she wants to face time and just the other day after not seeing her for a couple days she said flat out to me she missed me when I was gone.

Should I just move on and take the L?
This girl is playing with my emotions

Serious question

Would y'all cut off a friend who's sexually involved in a girl that liked you first but you ignored so she moved on to him out of spite?mind you I was always nice to this girl and bought her food before cuz she didn't have money. This friend also tried to play dumb at first when I confronted him and said nothing was going on which is a lie. Then he later said he got oral from said girl.

No, number one you ignored her. Number two, your friend was the smart one and managed to interact with her on that level. You can't be upset with him over that because you didn't bother to take the initiative.

If your mans is messing with her and you hook up with her behind his back then you are pulling the snake move you came on here complaining about. Move on you got to many issues with this chick already and you don't even date:lol:

Anyway, said girl has been texting me with emojis. Talking bout she wants to face time and just the other day after not seeing her for a couple days she said flat out to me she missed me when I was gone.

Should I just move on and take the L?
This girl is playing with my emotions

From me personally, just keep her as a friend. If she wants a relationship then she has to earn it.

She moved on to him out of spite just to get my attention and now she wants to flirt. She's being used by dude. He's broke and using her for her money and car. A part of me wants to save her but I guess she has to learn the hard way.

Anyway,after reading these responses I'm gonna take the L and keep it pushing. Too many girls out there to be stressing over her

A part of me wants to save her but I guess she has to learn the hard way

tenor (3).gif

His boy is a bit shady though, I mean why lie about nothing going on and then admit dome later?

I'd cut both off and move on. Tomorrow is another day and there is always potential for greatness.

Back
Top Bottom