the thread about nothing...

This show wilfred is pretty funny
laugh.gif
underrated

My nephew is 4, told me 3 girls at school said they loved him...he's also a big fan of the Hulk...so I asked him was he gonna Hulk smash it? He nodded his head yes...I asked you gonna Hulk smash the box? He said "yah im wan hulk smah teh bots"

I'm such a bad uncle....

Heres the Aventador at my job :x :x :x **** in person is :x :x :x

the jelly X salt mixture running thru my veins :smh: :smh:

Whether she had permission to use the song, or not, is not the issue here. Rather, the issue is the blatant lack of originality.

I mean, how did that conversation with Drake go: "hey, I like your song, i'll pay you a boat load of money if you let me sing it/add it to my album." That's sooo lame. Way to throw your artistic pride out that window...
mean.gif

He wrote it for another artist, did the demo, and it leaked . . .

Heres the Aventador at my job :x :x :x **** in person is :x :x :x

the jelly X salt mixture running thru my veins :smh: :smh:

does he park it in the farthest corner of the lot or take up multiple spaces? gimme something to hate on this guy for.

but homie will be, look at the two in the back schemin'
Think that picture was taken at the Tiger Temple Tours in Thailand. The tigers there are probably drugged which is why they are so calm around tourists and sleepy most the time.

just got off work all my roomates are at a trance show. the guest house is empty. and all the pieces i know within walking distance have to work in the morning. :x i hope the fools in the guest house get home soon. trying to go out.

Back
Top Bottom